How to Robb stores?

Rachel

I am playing PC version. I heard that to rob stores, I should change control system to 'Classic' to target people using the target button. How?

just get into the shop, choose the minigun and aim at the shopkeepers haed and he will give 4 bundles of cash.

collect them and run coz the police are on you.

Actually, you can just use any gun. It's better to use a pistol or SMG so you can actually run out if you're not interested in killing the clerk after collecting the cash, but if you just want to prevent the annoying security bell from going off when you stop aiming, just snipe him with a Kruger or M4 even though you'll still have a 3 star wanted level.

you just use that little aiming ball thing that's in the centre of the screen all the time. Point it at him.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT!

it's not "4 bundles of cash". 4 bundles of cash is $80 or something. The first bundle is $50. next is $100 then $200 and then $600 or something like that. sounding the alarm brings it up to two stars regardless of what you've done.

by the way, anyone know why the glass in the hardware store is bulletproof???

and once you start the robbery, don't let off the target button until puts all the money on the counter, he just ducks behind the counter & stays there.

As for controls, the only time I really use "Keyboard & Mouse" option is for first person shooting. For the rest, I use a PS2

style controller set up like PS2 game. It's my standard setup for all my games.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I just saw a topic on GTAF that it's possible to hold up a store by using a bike. Yes, there were pics if you're going to ask.

Just point your PCJ, Sanchez, or whatever it is in the direction of the clerk, or do the drive-by motion on him and he'll start to drop money just the same if you didn't have a bike. It's a good way to speed out after a robbery instead of going outside and getting on your vehicle when you know there are cops right outside. I doubt it's fake, it just might have been Rockstar may have missed out on, so someone can just try it themselves to see if it works or not. I would, but I don't feel like it now. :P