Deja Vu

The Bossman

Have you ever experienced Deja Vu? I do, frequently, to the point that it freaks me out. I can sometimes predict things that will happen to me at a later date, not really big events, just little things like where I'm standing when someone is speaking to be about something very specific, or I'm in a certain position and I remember things that occur around me, like what I look at and in what order. Seriously, it's f***ing weird. Ever happened to one of you? When it next happens to me, I'll mention it. It's too weird to explain on an internet forum, you really have to be face to face and be personally told the information to understand it.

That occurs to me most often.

Many a times.I feel my friend will ask me to drive instead.(and suddenly he says.Hey Jay Drive yaar!)Some time when some incident occurs.I feel somewhere inside.That i had felt this incident happen before.Or something i knew this will happen.

I feel so creepy ^_^

As weird as this might seem or sound. I regurly get dreams that actually become a reality after about 2 weeks to a month. Usually the boring dreams though.

Like me cycling to school, almost getting hit by a bus, then I said f*** you (same happend in the dream) and straight after that cut of by a scooter who tries to make a wheely and then almost fell.

So exactly how my dreams was.

I do have it all the time, and not just about me. I sometimes predict others futures, like once I dreamed I was this girl.

I was walking, I knew I was a girl cause i had boobs, and all her memories. But I didn't know it was me. So like I said I was walking across a road, I looked one way then the other. Didn't see a thing, so I kept walking. But I looked right I think it was again and this car was screaming down the road and hit me. Thats when I woke up.

About a month later I was watching the news with the headline, "Girl gets hit by car". So I watched on and there was a picture of her, and I was like. I know that face from somewhere, so the story went on and they had a reenactment of it from her point of view. And it was my dream. She lived luckily.

Yeah, this happened to me only once, I was out in town with some friends, And I recognized that building, only to know that I've never been in it before. It was really old, mostly around 60 years old. I saw the banner on top showing that the building is now a Job Center. I went in and almost everything looked familiar. I freaked out eventually and wanted to leave. Now that was just creepy. Nothing else to say about it. :\

I get Deja Vus so friequently that im not freaked out by it anymore. But the wierd part is it happens in my dreams. Whatever I dream comes to life. But my dreams are realistic. Like today, In my dream my dad was talking to me while eating patatoes and today when i got back from swimming my dad was talking to me eatin patatoes.

Have you guys ever had a feeling that you shouldn't do something or go some where, sorta like deja vu, but you don't feel like you've been there before at that exact moment? Sorta like you know the outcome, but don't really remember that particular moment, but what will happen after it.

This one time I was over my grandparent's old house, A.K.A. the "Ghetto house", and my brother asked me if I wanted to go to this bar about 20 minutes away walking distance. I thought about it for a couple seconds, where I got the weird "seeing the future" deja vu thing and I decided not to go and told him that he shouldn't either. Well about an hour after he left he came back with his friend that was f***ED UP. His face was all cut up and shit and my brother started to tell my sister and me what happened. He said that on his way back he and his friend that he met up at the bar got jumped by these two guys and his friend got his face beaten with a brick and they took their money. After he said that he looked at me and said, "Man, I'm glad you didn't go." Sorta like "Holy shit, you were right."

I don't know, it seemed a lot like deja vu at the time because it was like I had to make that exact decision before and I was given another chance or something.

Have you guys ever had a feeling that you shouldn't do something or go some where, sorta like deja vu, but you don't feel like you've been there before at that exact moment? Sorta like you know the outcome, but don't really remember that particular moment, but what will happen after it.

This one time I was over my grandparent's old house, A.K.A. the "Ghetto house", and my brother asked me if I wanted to go to this bar about 20 minutes away walking distance. I thought about it for a couple seconds, where I got the weird "seeing the future" deja vu thing and I decided not to go and told him that he shouldn't either. Well about an hour after he left he came back with his friend that was f***ED UP. His face was all cut up and shit and my brother started to tell my sister and me what happened. He said that on his way back he and his friend that he met up at the bar got jumped by these two guys and his friend got his face beaten with a brick and they took their money. After he said that he looked at me and said, "Man, I'm glad you didn't go." Sorta like "Holy shit, you were right."

I don't know, it seemed a lot like deja vu at the time because it was like I had to make that exact decision before and I was given another chance or something.

Like a premonition, right? You see into the future somehow and think something bad is going to happen, so you steer clear of that area. It has happened to me, but not very often. I just get an uneasy feeling before walking into an intimidating area, not really the same as a premonition, though.

Like a premonition, right? You see into the future somehow and think something bad is going to happen, so you steer clear of that area. It has happened to me, but not very often. I just get an uneasy feeling before walking into an intimidating area, not really the same as a premonition, though.

Well it's not like I actually saw the future. It's more like I felt a deja vu moment coming and I was like "Ehhh, f*** that." Still pretty weird and I'm glad I didn't go because I was only 13 at the time and I would have done something stupid and gotten killed.

Edited by Original GTA Master

I used to get like 1 or 2 times a' week, now i dont get Deja Vu's so often, i dont get scared, but i feel a bit anxious, anyways, im used too it.

wow! Sometimes can pass even months without having deja-vu ...

I also had DV today when I was reading a post ... :)

I got deja vu today, again a quite weird situation. I was cutting strips of cardboard as part of an art project, and I remember 2 of my friends asking me how much longer I was going to use the knife. I also looked in the exact same places that I thought of, which kinda freaked me out...

• 2 weeks later...