Things I've noticed...

I have noticed so many things that I am not sure if it is the game, or my copy. Well, first, I've noticed that in GTA 3, you can't punch cars, the voices of people talking echo, I can't aim ay guns, and there is no map. Is this normal, or whats the deal? I've never noticed this on any other version.

GTA 3 was a quantum leap in games & each incarnation improves on that.

Vice City introduced Bikes & Helis & San Andreas went way beyond.

Still, it's fun to dust it off & re-visit Liberty from time to time.

Do you know what quantum means??? Thought not. <_<

It is an awesome game though, if you'd bought it when it was released, then it would've seem alot better, but becvause we're used to playing all the games since then, it seemed underwhelming to revisit it. That is underwhelming in the sense that it lacked features,. but hell, it had substance, style, and claude's run rocked my socks! (well, made me ll ALOT, but you get the idea)

And silberio, what a way to raise your postcount. <_<

Buddy, im just giving a nice answer, i dont care about my post count, i rather think its pointles, so dont f'ck with me about that, OK?

Now OT: I think your right by that way kinda, when i first played GTAIII (I got i with my PS2, that my brother gave me), i tought it was amazing, as i didnt play any GTA Game but GTA2 before.

Anyways, ViceCity Freak got the answer, right? :P

I have noticed so many things that I am not sure if it is the game, or my copy. Well, first, I've noticed that in GTA 3, you can't punch cars, the voices of people talking echo, I can't aim ay guns, and there is no map. Is this normal, or whats the deal? I've never noticed this on any other version.

1. you cant punch cars in gta 3. that started in vice city.

2. the voices echo only when your under a roof. if they echo all the time then the sound configuation does not match your sound requirements i think.

3. you cant aim guns in any pc gta. its all manual aim. but you can change that. go to the controller configuration options and switch the controller type from standard to classic. now you can aim with right click and also walk without moving your mouse.

4. there is no map in gta3. that started in vice city. but if you mean the radar in the corner, then you can probly turn it on somewhere in the display options.

peace.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

MrLammaLamma - Think Again.

Actually, I do know what Quantum means, as in Quantum particles, or the smallest parts of atoms.

Term was used in the context of US usage, Quantum Leap being a significant advancement in something, in this case

video games.

We might find automobiles then we mow our lawns, but we also figured out how to run 'em on soybeans! :gappy:

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

MrLammaLamma - Think Again.

Actually, I do know what Quantum means, as in Quantum particles, or the smallest parts of atoms.

Term was used in the context of US usage, Quantum Leap being a significant advancement in something, in this case

video games.

We might find automobiles then we mow our lawns, but we also figured out how to run 'em on soybeans! :gappy:

However, the word in that context is a buzzword, meaning of accelearted pace, i.e double. This is due to the fact that quantum physics is (i think) the study of allowing 2 objects to move in a mirrored effect whilst only puting energy intio the movement of one.... :P

But thats not the point....