Remember Ghost Town?

[::POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!::]

Ok, as we all know, Ghost Town is there for the opening scene in GTA: 3. Well, in SA you go back to Marco's Bistro. If you travel there, my theory is, it must be there somewhere. But where? Hidden in the city? Under the mountain? My guess is out in the ocean, because it goes far out, further then previous games.

Ok, too the point of this topic. I want to know if any of you guys are finished and want to help me look, or if any of you know where it is. Thanks for your time.

-Spaz

I know that you can use cheats to walk around there on the mission but it's really easy to fall through the ground and round the corner there is nothing. At the moment I'm looking all through SA's code with a mission builder. I've already found that there is a skateboard weapon which apparently you get in some town. I built a progam for VC where you input the in-game map coods and it plots them which I am changing for SA so that I put in the Marco coods and it plots them accurately on the map. I'm also usingt it to produce lots of maps of differnt things like horseshoes.

From all I have heard, St. Marcos Bistro is located just South-East of San Fiero, out past the end of the runway for SF airport. The thing that is funny is that it is extremely high in the air, about 2x higher than the airplane limit. This is the most believed theory, and it has a lot of evidence, even though I am too lazy to post it here (I don't care if you guys believe me or not :D)

this is quite an interesting topic actually, I never really thought about that, but I agree with spasmod that it is hidden either in the mountain or ocean, or perhaps deep underground or way up in the sky, I hope someone can find out

mvi: if you are using it to produce maps for stuff do you reckon you can produce them for the gta place?

UPDATE:

Just to let you all know I've started my plotter (see below) at the moment I'm configuring it to accurately plot points which is about 3/4 trial and error, 1/4 skill. I'll probably release my program when the PC version comes out but at the moment I'll be the only one producing maps using it and you can have them all Chris. Obviously I'll start with the horseshoes, snapshots, oysters, tags then move onto other things like weapons and 2 player locations. Although in about a week I'll have most likely have run out of decent things to map and start doing car spawn locations or something.

It depends on the resoloution of the screen, although I put mine to the maximum whenever I want a picture. The biggest will probably be 1280 x 1024. And yes I meant the import export list but I'll have to find the ones needed first so I'll look for the picture tht goes on that board in the SA txds. Quite interesting in those files as at gta.mods4us.com there are lots of new prototype programs for SA. Wow I hit 200 posts and didin't notice I though I was on about 180.

I find VB a lot better because of the intuitiveness (sp?), but although anyone can make a VB program look great, it takes a while to learn the coding to actually make it do something.

Maybe email me the source files or something so I can check out the program? I want to help, but I will need to probably learn more first....to keep this out of the topic, you can email me at cryptecks(at)gmail.com, all depends on whether or not I can help you out debugging/coding/gui-ing.

Thanks, I'll send you the files tomorrow as I'm hooked on a glitch at the moment and don't want to do anything until that's sorted out. The programs very basic probably a hell of a lot more basic than you think but this is only the first version. Anyway what version have you got? I'm thinking that there may be compatibility problems.

Yeah, very nice, I like it. I never inputted a company name because I am a freelance guy, the only work I've really done in VB were a couple small crappy programs for school to do some things. I need to learn a lot more, so I might as well start finding somewhere to learn. Any suggestions on that?

And yes, if you would be so kind, send me only the required files for making slick programs, nothing I won't need, so we don't get in trouble. I will get the SAMB right now, just to not waste time later.

Good. I started with VB 4 then basically taught myself. Over the years I've been creating an archive which documents new things I've found at some point I'll send it to you if you want. Anyway MVI was the name of an evil company in Syndacite Wars.