Photography

Chris

Is anyone here into photography? Over the weekend I got out my camera and decided I'd do some macros of things I have, I mainly took pics of my games consoles but also my phone and some other random things.

I uploaded the ones of my consoles and phone to my flickr page so you can check them all out there. Click on the My Consoles set is probably the easiest way to browse through them. The ones of my phone are in the Macro set.

Let me know what you think of my photo skills, and also share with us your photos, preferably on your flickr account if you've got one. This could become the official photography thread if enough people like it.

No comments about my (brilliant) picture :mellow:

Exept for the date and those 2 assholes on the background I think the pic a flawless and perfect as wallpaper.

Agreed, now time for pics made by me (me and my family wre at the Polish monastery thing)

100_2296.jpg

100_2305.jpg

100_2295.jpg

100_2309.jpg

100_2303.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There:

http://www.imagelodge.net/imgs/jace/dsc01793g2j.jpg

One of my bit better pics.

I guess I'll add the rest of the lot the the vehicles forum stuff.

That is a nice pic and a nice car.

@kokane: Nice, I like the lighting on those pics, works well. Although the second one seems a little too dark, and the last one didn't turn out as well, but great otherwise.

So this wasp crashed into my windowsill today and was all dazed when it landed. I managed to snap a few pics before it was able to attack me :P

They turned out a little crappy so I had to edit them a little in photoshop, which improved them a little. Click the thumbs for bigger pics, especially the last one, it waved at me!!

640433326_825d389b4c_s.jpg 640433498_f0bacbbbde_s.jpg 640433548_05284e4520_s.jpg

Bah! I'd forgot to reply for my last post, so here are a few of my pics, I've used a few of them before but they were in different topics. Up to the final piece section, they were all taken with my Pentax K100D, the college ones were taken with my Sony P52 Digital Camera:

FIRST BATCH - APRIL 10TH - MAN U, A.S ROMA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL SECOND LEG

imgp0528it8.jpg

imgp0544ku4.jpg

imgp0501jg5.jpg

imgp0502xh0.jpg

imgp0480pi5.jpg

imgp0471le0.jpg

CAT PICS

imgp0753zh7.jpg

imgp0755iy3.jpg

imgp0732bv3.jpg

imgp1047rm6.jpg

imgp1043qj5.jpg

EXAMPLES OF COLLEGE PHOTOGRAPHY FINAL PIECES

dsc09492cl7.jpg

MORE TO COME LATER TODAY

The gilr in those phots is my girlfriend so no bad thoughts aha

You are so lucky.. ;)

I'm going to try to convince my dad that so I can take the camera to school camp. I should be able to get some nice shots of the scenery

and hot asses

what should make a good wallpaper. Though I'm not really sure if they'd give it to me...

Here's a BMW with some minor editing, same event:

bmw_me1gv5.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...