Thomas' Graphics Shop

OK, so I'm not asking for a new sig or avatar, but I was just wondering if you can make me a letterhead for my dad, with the words "COF Trading & Construction" on it. It's a bit of a semi-formal one (since this is for business, of course), so maybe Bank Gothic, Pricedown or any similar font style may do. Add a shadow on it, and maybe a stroke at the layer, too... I'll pay you 500 for that... :lolbounce:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just because you requested a sig doesn't mean your getting it, go bother someone else.

OK, I'll be donning a new sig in one forum, so what if you give a little San Andreas side to this drawing?

cap0030.jpg

Colour the girl's hair blonde, make the suit like Donald Love in the GTA3 splash, and give it a GTASA background... I'll give you the dough later... God Bless and keep up the good work, dawg...

So the suit will be blue or black (Probably Blue) and the girls hair yellow. What background are you proposing I use or do you want me to pick it?

Just because you requested a sig doesn't mean your getting it, go bother someone else.

OK, I'll be donning a new sig in one forum, so what if you give a little San Andreas side to this drawing?

cap0030.jpg

Colour the girl's hair blonde, make the suit like Donald Love in the GTA3 splash, and give it a GTASA background... I'll give you the dough later... God Bless and keep up the good work, dawg...

So the suit will be blue or black (Probably Blue) and the girls hair yellow. What background are you proposing I use or do you want me to pick it?

Try not to oversaturate the blonde tones, just the right blonde, and make the background like this:

1900_gtasa_guntable.jpg

TFY, could you please make me a sig?

I'd like the background to be the gray lines like the last one you made me, except with the logo Splinter Cell Conviction in the pic currently on my sig (on the right). Then, on the other side could you please make a leaf shape like the ones in the bottom left corner of this pic http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t..._Conviction.JPG except in the leaf could you please put in this picture in of Sam's face: http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Imag...12857_1_big.jpg. I'd like the leaf outline to be red along with the Splinter Cell: Conviction logo. Then in bottom right corner, could you put 'αzи' in the same font as last time except outlined with red too.

Thanks! I'll send you my email addy right now.

Edited by αzи