Thomas' Graphics Shop

Hey, can you make me a SA themed sig, with GTA Don in the SA font, I'm going to use it on another forum (don't worry, I'll give you credit). You've already got my MSN.

Yeah, anything particular from GTA:SA you want on it?

TFY, could you please make me a sig?

I'd like the background to be the gray lines like the last one you made me, except with the logo Splinter Cell Conviction in the pic currently on my sig (on the right). Then, on the other side could you please make a leaf shape like the ones in the bottom left corner of this pic http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t..._Conviction.JPG except in the leaf could you please put in this picture in of Sam's face: http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Imag...12857_1_big.jpg. I'd like the leaf outline to be red along with the Splinter Cell: Conviction logo. Then in bottom right corner, could you put 'αzи' in the same font as last time except outlined with red too.

Thanks! I'll send you my email addy right now.

I'll get that done tomorrow since the template to that sig is on another computer.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, can you make me a SA themed sig, with GTA Don in the SA font, I'm going to use it on another forum (don't worry, I'll give you credit). You've already got my MSN.

Just a few screenshots, you choose which ones. And CJ in one of them, and on the bottom right, GTA Don in the Diploma font. None of those line things lol.

Just a few screenshots, you choose which ones. And CJ in one of them, and on the bottom right, GTA Don in the Diploma font. None of those line things lol.

I can take few shots from MTA, if you want?

• 1 month later...
I Only Just Made My Graphics Store. Done 2 So Far. My Favourite Is My Nicco Belik One.

Umm Yeah, right?

So, I will once again be revamping my Sig Shop which will be coming with a Table code soon. It will contain my newer Graphics and will be split into sections (Sigs, Avatars etc). I have over 20 userbars to put up but I will only put up at least 10 of them (20 is far too much).

I have a request. :)

Okay, so can I have a signature with the picture at the bottom as the background. Have the text 'NOTYOUHAHA' in the GTA font (if possible) in the center of the image, and make the text a little transparent so you can read the text well and see dark blue/black sky.

I also want a fancy border around the signature.

The size can be the same as the image.

PM me the image when it's finished or ask me if you have any questions/need details.

Please & Thank you. :)

NotYouHaha.

EDIT: Sorry, I passed the 500x200 size mark, is that ok?

gtaivpolicecarsskyexplohb9.png

Edited by NotYouHaha

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to say that the shop will be closed from March 18th 2008 to April 10th 2008 and sorry for the double post. I am also sorry that I had not mentioned this earler, I don't have any access to any graphics packages except from Paint and a lot of work would be required to make something impressive in MS Paintt.

You can still request things but I wouldn't have taken your request until after I come back from Florida. So yeah you can still request but I will probably respond with "Will you be able to wait until April 11th because that is when my shop re-opens for requests to be dealt with" or something.