Perfect PS3

mvi

Yay I made PS3, or at least in a 3d builder

My perfect PS3 would have four controller ports, built in hard drive and network adapter, 4 USB ports for connecting to your PC and for memory sticks which can be used as memory cards.

Software updation from Sony’s website, 3 CD turntable, the ability to open music and DivX off the hard drive and a touch screen LCD panel for on, reset and information. As you can see, my perfect PS3 is perfect, unfortunately, if Sony did make this, it would probably cost £600 +.

What do people think

lol, this is a real funny topic, toaster ps3, lovely. i do really like the perfect ps3 idea though, i think it should also have the ability to take screen shots, whenever you want without any other annoying little wire's, also what would be farfetched was if it had some sort of aerial so you could interact with people who are far, it would not be that fast seeing as it owuld be an aerial, but it would be cool, all i have said should be NO EXTRA CHARGE :rolleyes: and i also just noticed the panel is under the actual disk think, that could get annoying.

Edited by spyrolot

:yup: It would also be good if it had a really decent operating system that Sony make themself and you can install apps onto it, so taht you could mod games on your PS2 if you got a hack of the web but reset the system if you screw it up.

• 2 weeks later...

none of them is the on i saw, i doubt it will be any of those ( number on obviously not). look at the logo, it say it like the ps2 one, they would make the logo different, like they have done with the playstation and ps2. the one i have seen is white, it has a big toaster like thing on the top, it sticks out ALOT. i still quite like the look of it though.

yea, a red disc, it looks like a flatish dvd player with a toaster on it. the picture looks sort of fake, because the disc looks like it is behind the ps3 and the ps3 logo has the s and the 3 linked,the cool ps3 << the picture. forget the fuse on the on the pic, that was added to it, you see the flash??? there is actually summin saying no disc where the flash has covered

Edited by spyrolot

apparently the ps3 is backing a new fing called blu-ray, it replaces dvd, but all thre major hollywood film studios are backing summin else up called hddvd, and that will be like a format war, and me end up not being bale to play the latest hollywoood films, and there ois a rumour it wont need discs, you will download it, this magazine has loads of info, but the disc rumour might not be true, seeing as the design has a disc