GTA 4 pre release

Should there be Demos for games?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be Demos for games?

• Yes, they are good
    • No, they spoil the game

Do you think there will be a demo like a month before its release. I mean it is possible with the Playstation store and the X BOX market place. Personally I think it would be good to have a litle demo, not a big one just alittle one like the Vice City one if anyone remembers it.

Do you think there will be a demo?

When was the last time GTA had a demo ? I will tell you : Late 90s, demo of GTA 2 if I heard correctly ... So I don`t believe R* will make a GTA 4 demo to be released months before the full game is ...

My final answer : NO ...

Edited by Gycu

Do you think there will be a demo like a month before its release. I mean it is possible with the Playstation store and the X BOX market place. Personally I think it would be good to have a litle demo, not a big one just alittle one like the Vice City one if anyone remembers it.

Do you think there will be a demo?

I've never played the demos - spoils the game, just be patient it'll be worth it

Well GTA vice city had a demo, plus I am only saying it should be like a free demo maybe just a week or two before the release to build a little hype up

Why release a demo if the game will be released in two weeks ? Why ruin the surprise ? Why put up work for a demo if the game will come 2 weeks later ?

Plus, they don`t have too much time to finish GTA 4, 66% in 2 years and only 5 months `till the release ... They need to concentrate on GTA 4 not on it`s demo ...

Edited by Gycu

Ah well you got a point there Gycu but maybe they could just release the demo they are giving to all the magazines and all that so it won't waste much of there time.

So you`re trying to say that they should release a free demo of the game for the fans instead of receiving money from different magazines for it ? It`s all about money here ... R* needs money ....

OR you`re trying to say something else ?

Hey PS3player you missed my point ...

IMO R* wont release a GTA 4 FREE demo BECAUSE they gave the demo to magazines ( such as GI,OPM,PSM etc. ) for MONEY $$$$

Why make it free when some "stupid" magazines are up to give you some money ?

Why work on something free for the fans when ... read my upper line |

Will R* ever lose the chance of making more money ?

Edited by Gycu