Advice Needed PLS

Hot-Dog

:?: hi guys,

Just got GTA-VC, and I love all the mods out there, What I need to know in one place, is how do I go about installing them.

I've got this tool called IMG, but the instuctions that came with it have me a bit :unsure:

So I would like ur help as in what I need to DL and how to go about using them. Thanks guys.

Hot-Dog

IMG Tool or its called something similar basically is an archive program that lets you add and remove files from a compressed file (.img). Like zip or rar. You can therefore use this to replace the bulk of files used in the game which are compressed for doing things like changing textures which is documented in the modding guide section of gtamh.glwb.info.

Open your gta3.img file (in models folder) in img tool. Then if it says you have to add a file click the add under commands and find the file. If you have to replace a file remove the original (found by using find) then add the new one. And that's really the limit of img editors.

Edited by mvi

My favorites are hillclimb, odies beach park, racers bender race track and a mod I've made myself which changes all the spawn locations like bribes so there are more and in better places. I've also added a place where my fav weapons are which are the tec9, remote grenades, helicopter gun and katanna.

IMG Tools... - a program that hack vc file..

it allow u to change file like gta3.img .. vehicle and so on..

most commonly vehicle file are *.txt and *.dff

both are require if u want to change that files to eg. to replace bf injection with other ppl model..

open gta3.img using img tools

find the file bfinjection.. (F2) and right click > rename.. to old_bfinjection.txd and so on for the *.dff file..

then go to command > add... choose ur new bfinjection.txd and *.dff file.. then try play vc..

ermm...