Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... So I'll start off, even though this topic will probably die because I don't think the majority of our members worry about mates or anything :o

So this girl likes me and I don't like her. We arn't close friends or anything, and it's kind of wierd. What do I do? Besides asking /b/.

Tell her:

'Look, i know you like me and all, but i don't really even know you. and frankly i dont want to... and well, i'm sure if i got to know you a little better we could be mates, but... I just don't like you in that kinda way.

Questio:

Sky, was that an example question, or an actual one, consiering you said the topoic would die and all that shit...

Next question: is this girl hot or not?

and I cba to think of a new name for you, sure on will come to me though.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

That was a serious question :/ And yeah, a new name would be nice, right now it sucks, haha.

BTW there's no picture?

Oh, sorry, insentive me, ahh, furrypenguin. I'll muse upon the name further, but i make no promises, well maybe one.

And, err, no picture of what? My GF, i did say she doesn't like her pic being taken, but when she comes back after the weekend, i'll take a photo of a photo ;)

And if it's me, then there's afew in the post pics of yurself topic. Or whatever else you might want a picture of... :huh:

Ooohhhhhhhh, I just got what you said! I thought you were asking if *this* (picture of girl) was hot. haha. And no, she's not...... and she's really scaring me. I think I'll go the ignore route.

" soo call me sometime and we should see a movie and my diddy wants to meet you because that is just the way he is..."

Come on dude..... I barely know her, and she told me she liked me today. Tell me that is not rather creepy.

Ooohhhhhhhh, I just got what you said! I thought you were asking if *this* (picture of girl) was hot. haha. And no, she's not...... and she's really scaring me. I think I'll go the ignore route.

" soo call me sometime and we should see a movie and my diddy wants to meet you because that is just the way he is..."

Come on dude..... I barely know her, and she told me she liked me today. Tell me that is not rather creepy.

Oh, i just get what you said now... hehehe. Oh, is she like just not hot scary or weird and screwed up scary... And how 'not - hot are we talkin', like seriously, whoah?!?, or just.... 'I don't find you attractive...?'

And, that is pretty creepy, happened to me once. Some girl called cassie. I was like 'Good for you, now get away from me because you smell like piss' I didn't actually say that last part, would've been mean,. but i was thinking it.. lol

Ignore route is best IMO, and don't make eye contact... She'll think you like her. Even if you look at her so you can contemplate her (potential) freakishness, DON'T, she'll get the wrong idea, and probably make some kind of facial expression back, which (potentially) doesn't bear thinking about. *cringe*

GL mate!

Any more for any more... or are we all just socially inept clones?

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

She's kinda wierd and doesn't look good. I'm out of school so hopefully she won't bother me anymore, even though she has my myspace D:

ninja edit: thanks for the help dude

Oh, fair enough then, just ignore her. And maybe Cyber - ignore her on myspace...lolz

And it's not a ninja edit if you tell everyone.... Unless you didn't edit at all... :ph34r:

lol @ nija edits

No problem man :thumbsup:

These things are never easy and almost always make you feel like a dick.

Ask yourself is this someone you could be in a relationship with (I'll guess that's a no, but just in case).

The best way is to be direct & honest. Don't go out of your way to hurt her feelings, but don't put it off either. And telling her what you think she wants to hear usually turns out bad.

Something simple like "I'm flattered but you're just not my type." & hopefully she's not a psycho (no win scenario).

It may sound a little mean, but the direct approach is still the best one.

Lotsa Good Luck on that one.

These things are never easy and almost always make you feel like a dick.

Correct.

Ask yourself is this someone you could be in a relationship with (I'll guess that's a no, but just in case).

You're probably right. after all, if you do find the answer is 'yes' (not with this girl, but another one, somewhere).. then congratulations!

The best way is to be direct & honest. Don't go out of your way to hurt her feelings, but don't put it off either. And telling her what you think she wants to hear usually turns out bad.

And putting off telling someone when you feel 'that way' about them doesn't help either, just gets you down really. Try and be straight, but not blunt or brutal.

Something simple like "I'm flattered but you're just not my type." & hopefully she's not a psycho (no win scenario).

Lol, we HOPE :huh: lol, the only way to get round a psycho scerario is to shout 'look a shiny thing', point behind her, and run when she turns around... :P

You speak sense, urbanoutlaw..... wise to the world i see. Or are women just predictable...

*wrath of female members*

Nice one. :thumbsup:

MrLlamaLlama - you've Been there, Done that, haven't you?

Clarification - not calling females in general Psychos, just people w/ stalker & fatal attraction issues.

Well, yeah :blush: and i've been in the 'i'm gonna say this, even though there's a 90% chance i'll look ike a jackass, then go and commit suicide' situation..

But, all is done, and i happy now.

:wub:

If you ask me, AIM is slightly harsh, but each to their own...

Oh yeah, I know. I'm just kind of saying she seems like she'd be like one anyway.......

You never know with some people, she might try and hunt you for sport if you reject her.... :huh:

hehehe...

Well, if catalina's anything to go by, then don't go for mexican women who shout alot, tell people they smell of piss, and tie you to a sex rack... just a a general guideline... Cos then she WILL be a psycho.... ^_^