Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ Probably the best way to go, you can't make 'em love you.

Besides, when you get rich & famous, you can point at her & laugh, telling her about all the cool stuff she missed like the

mansion in Hawaii, the expensive cars & all that. That'll teach her!

But seriously, folks... Get on w/ your life. You'll meet someone sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...

This girl on the phone who I like said she really likes me(and she's had sex just to inform you guys, whoa.)and asked if I like her. My mom was right by me so I got really nervous so I said no....it's been almost 4 weeks and have no courage to call her at this point, you guys can help maybe though.

So what shall I do people, need some serious help.

Why did you say no anyway? Was your mum listening to the whole convo or something? Should have just said yes and she wouldn't have known what you were saying yes to?

Anyway that's all in the past, why not call her up and apologise... and then if she accepts, ask if you wanna go out sometime or something? See a movie or whatever?

Yeah, I know...I freak with that type of subject around my parents....

I talked to her a couple weeks ago, but still didn't say what I really wanted to say and to tell the truth now she seemed not that intrested with me....but from what I remember she only was talking to me. Like she came right before the end of summer school, I'm afraid I lost another chance :/ .

Edited by Nate10

Do you ever see her in person? If so, make a reference to when she said she liked you, and then kinda hint towards you liking her so she guesses, and take it from there.

You could do the same over the phone, but not to the same effect.

As for regaining courage, the only thing i find a knock to courage w/ a girl is fear of rejection. And she's already said she likes you, so yeah...

But i don't know how you can get the courage... Either

take some drugs

or

drink some booze

to pluck up the courage, or just fucking go for it. Either way is cool.

I have a question of my own.

My mate Dan Fancies this girl becky (my ex. :P )

And he's like, totally obsessed w/ her. We think she likes him and she goes all quiet and shit when we ask her if she likes him. She knows he likes her, He doesn't think she likes him. I've been telling him to just ask her out, but he's too wuss, he keeps changing the subject when i say anything to him.

But it's funny, cos i can blackmail him, like say 'go buy me a drink, or i tell becca' or someshit like that. heheh.

So i gave him the fear of rejection thing, and he agreed, i told him to overcome it (personal experience) but he won't take the bait.

What can i do to make him to ask her? If anything?

Do you ever see her in person? If so, make a reference to when she said she liked you, and then kinda hint towards you liking her so she guesses, and take it from there.

You could do the same over the phone, but not to the same effect.

As for regaining courage, the only thing i find a knock to courage w/ a girl is fear of rejection. And she's already said she likes you, so yeah...

But i don't know how you can get the courage... Either

take some drugs

or

drink some booze

to pluck up the courage, or just fucking go for it. Either way is cool.

I have a question of my own.

My mate Dan Fancies this girl becky (my ex. :P )

And he's like, totally obsessed w/ her. We think she likes him and she goes all quiet and shit when we ask her if she likes him. She knows he likes her, He doesn't think she likes him. I've been telling him to just ask her out, but he's too wuss, he keeps changing the subject when i say anything to him.

But it's funny, cos i can blackmail him, like say 'go buy me a drink, or i tell becca' or someshit like that. heheh.

So i gave him the fear of rejection thing, and he agreed, i told him to overcome it (personal experience) but he won't take the bait.

What can i do to make him to ask her? If anything?

Hah, no more boozin or smokin for me man....I kinda feel I've hinted toward it, just not enough. I think I'll go direct later when i have courage but until then hinting if fine with me lol.

For your friend though he sounds a bit on the scared type(as am I)but really I can't think much other than direct contact and asking her out....go on a date. Realistically(even I know)it honestly is the best way.

Nate, call her up and hang out with her dude. And apologize if you get to talking about that, or make it go to that and apologize. Never let anyone or anything change what you wanna say.

edit: Posted before me. And yes, honesty is the best thing.

For Llamma: He's obviously not ready for a relationship if he can't even talk about it :/

Well, where I live, McKinleyville I wouldn't even say it's a town though it is. But luckily she lives in McKinleyville too.

Well, lets see, really there isn't much here. Maybe in Arcata or Eureka but I wouldn't know. But yeah, I'd be able to bike around McKinleyville at least. I'll try to think of where something cool/fun.

There's a really nice beach literally a block or two from my house, I chill there alot.

Edited by Nate10