Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

i want to know how to get the really hot girls at my school. im not that great looking, but i have a kind personallity. i have tried to ask some of them out but i just get laughed at, its really depressing. does know what i have to do to get these girls to notice me?

If you have a good personality let them see that. If you are just walking up to hot girls you don't know and asking them out randomly of course they are going to laugh at you. You have to make friends with people first to get them to notice you and how good of a person you are.

Physical attraction is important in a relationship, but it's not the most important thing, and if you are still in high-school, use this time to make friends and learn how to flirt. That way when you get to college it will be easier to pick up girls.

That's not to say if you find a girl in HS that you never want to break up with you should just so you can score college chicks. I married my high-school girlfriend.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex-girlfriend really gets on my nerves sometimes. :P

I got asked out 3 times in a day though the other week..:P

I think one was joking..:P

Been there done that. Yeah, they were joking.

If you have a good personality let them see that. If you are just walking up to hot girls you don't know and asking them out randomly of course they are going to laugh at you. You have to make friends with people first to get them to notice you and how good of a person you are.

Physical attraction is important in a relationship, but it's not the most important thing, and if you are still in high-school, use this time to make friends and learn how to flirt. That way when you get to college it will be easier to pick up girls.

Fully agree. If you don't have good looks you don't stand a chance unless they get to know you. Like my ex. I'd never ask her out if I haven't spent so much time with her before and got to know her very well.

i want to know how to get the really hot girls at my school. im not that great looking, but i have a kind personallity. i have tried to ask some of them out but i just get laughed at, its really depressing. does know what i have to do to get these girls to notice me?

unfortunately mate, most relationships with others at school, are nearly always based on looks, not personality. ands its hard to ask out girls in school because you dont want to look like a looser in front of others if you get rejected. i always had trouble talking to girls at school that i liked, and yes i got rejected many times. but since i have left school, i find it really easy to talk to girls i meet, because i dont have to worry what others think if i get rejected. just wait till you leave school and you WILL find it easy to ask out the most uber hot girls of all time

dont be so desperate to get a girlfriend is the best advice i can give, just wait for someone who has the same feelings for you. and the hottest girls at a school are usually the most bitchy, and wont go out with anyone unless they are popular, or good looking.

If you haven't read all the way from first post, take a few & do that. I Bet Sky never thought this one would last this long.

The short version is to be yourself & be honest. If you have to BS someone to impress them, they're probably no worth the

trouble. If you can make them laugh, that helps.

Think of HS relationships as practice & life experience, you have your whole life ahead of you yet.

I have a GF now, it is no joke I really love her it is just not some 13 year old joke.

I found it very hard to say that I love the girl for the first time in front of her, but she said it back to me and we'll live happily ever after.

My girls problem is the horny stupid twats at my school saying she can do better and saying I should change who I was to get this girl, but I didn't change who I was and she is my Girlfriend.

My ex-girlfriend really gets on my nerves sometimes. :P

I got asked out 3 times in a day though the other week..:P

I think one was joking..:P

Been there done that. Yeah, they were joking.

Fully agree. If you don't have good looks you don't stand a chance unless they get to know you. Like my ex. I'd never ask her out if I haven't spent so much time with her before and got to know her very well.

2 were jokes I think, but 1 of them keeps asking me out. :P

I have a GF now, it is no joke I really love her it is just not some 13 year old joke.

I found it very hard to say that I love the girl for the first time in front of her, but she said it back to me and we'll live happily ever after.

Oh good god, finally someone had enough balls to ask a girl out. Now that isn't that hard, is it? Just look up to this guy^^

My girls problem is the horny stupid twats at my school saying she can do better and saying I should change who I was to get this girl, but I didn't change who I was and she is my Girlfriend.

Who actually cares? You have someone and they don't.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, let's say we're going out with a girl, that you really do like. Know her parents found out about me and i guess she wasn't aloud to go out with a boy for a year(cuz of past relationships)and ya she's grounded. But I still wanna see her and ya. WTH should I do.lol

How old are you and how old is the girl? If her parents are grounding her for "going out" with a guy, and I assume it's maily talking on the phone, holding hands in school, kissing, etc. not actually going out on dates, then she must not be very mature, or they are very overprotective.

In any case, you can either let it go, wait for her, or try and arrange a meeting with her parents. If they see you are nice guy with good intentions (ie not "I'm gonna fuck her brains out whenever i get the chance") then maybe that'll get somewhere. But you need to call and talk to her parents yourself, not through her, and not just show up at her house.

Nate, if she's actually being abused then you need to tell your parents about it, or some of your teachers so they can get her the help she needs.

And if she is being abused (and since he comes to you and says stop calling her) you should probably stop calling her. You don't want her getting beat because she still talks to you, nor do you want to have some psycho who has no problems beating a little girl coming after you.

Seriously though, talk to some adults and get her some help if she's being abused.

I'd be willing to bet "abused" means "she is restricted from doing things". Over-protective parents are usually not abusive parents. That makes absolutely no sense. And dude, just deal with it. You're 13. You know how many times I got in trouble for sleeping with my girlfriend at 13? Looking back I laugh. Relationships aren't all that important at 13. Trust me, you may think they are now, but wait 5 years and look back.

I'd be willing to bet "abused" means "she is restricted from doing things". Over-protective parents are usually not abusive parents. That makes absolutely no sense. And dude, just deal with it. You're 13. You know how many times I got in trouble for sleeping with my girlfriend at 13? Looking back I laugh. Relationships aren't all that important at 13. Trust me, you may think they are now, but wait 5 years and look back.

You'd be surprised. I know a guy, his parents are as rich as fuck, he's got life made for him, he's getting a brand new car for his 17th... His parents pretty much stop him from leaving the house, and when they do let him, it's such a big deal. The wrap him up in countless layers of cotton wool. The problem is, he doesn't like it... so when an argument brews, they pretty much ban him from doing anything, with the exceptions of school work, twiddling his thumbs, chores, or sleeping. He gets 'bullied' by his parents, which makes him think he can bully others... That was until by best mate knocked his teeth out. (left hand :P)

The moral of the story is... This is off topic...

Slayer - come on man, she was drunk... A bit...low? No? and she's your ex ex...

He gets 'bullied' by his parents, which makes him think he can bully others... That was until by best mate knocked his teeth out. (left hand :P)

Well, if I was bullied, I wouldn't have thought that I can bully others...poor guy IMO

You'd be surprised. I know a guy, his parents are as rich as fuck, he's got life made for him, he's getting a brand new car for his 17th... His parents pretty much stop him from leaving the house, and when they do let him, it's such a big deal. The wrap him up in countless layers of cotton wool. The problem is, he doesn't like it... so when an argument brews, they pretty much ban him from doing anything, with the exceptions of school work, twiddling his thumbs, chores, or sleeping. He gets 'bullied' by his parents, which makes him think he can bully others... That was until by best mate knocked his teeth out. (left hand :P)

Slayer - come on man, she was drunk... A bit...low? No? and she's your ex ex...

"Bullying" your children and "abusing" them are two different things. What you described as bullying is exactly what I said in "restricted from doing things". What I was meaning was, she probably just gets in heavy trouble over stupid things, but not physically abused((which means you can't get her parents in trouble for it, they are just over-protective and they are allowed to do so)).