Love & Relationships Thread

Sherman

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think when you get older (Probably when your turn 17-19), the times right to get back with your girlfriend. So try to achieve what you want to do (e.g your dream job). After you've achieved it, things will come in your way and plus, your girlfriend could be even hotter than you imagine. :P I think it's best to stay single until the times right, if you know what I mean.

Ah, my girlfriend kissed my best friend, I turned into a psycho and tried to kill my best friend, he got locked in a room at school, now my girlfriend is probably shit scared of me.

But now, I found out why, which none of you will understand, and I can't fucking believe all this shit, I have to go in school tomorrow and face her, if she splits up with me, I'm going to end my life. Sucks without her.

EDIT: Nobody fucking take the piss by saying things such as, "You're only 13, it's not the end of the world", well it is to me, she means a lot to me.

Edited by Connor

Nobody said breaking up with someone you love is a walk in the park. Trust me, I know exactly what it's like. It's been about a year since I've been broken up with my ex. We went out for a little over a year and a half, I did love her. A lot. I still have feelings left over even still.

Trust me though, if you can deal with this, you can deal with anything. And once it's all over you come out with so much more knowledge and insight. You'll feel like a completely new person afterwards.

I'm not gonna lie though. If you're truly in love, it will be the hardest thing you've ever had to face.

My girlfriend and me are fine now, but the fucks at school said we aren't allowed to be with each other for a while. (Doesn't mean out of school) I'll probably see her before Christmas.

She kissed my best friend(was) to make his girlfriend dump him because she wanted to get back at my best friend(was) for things he said, which I can't even repeat, they were that bad.

My girlfriend and me are fine now, but the fucks at school said we aren't allowed to be with each other for a while. (Doesn't mean out of school) I'll probably see her before Christmas.

She kissed my best friend(was) to make his girlfriend dump him because she wanted to get back at my best friend(was) for things he said, which I can't even repeat, they were that bad.

Um... who are the fucks at school exactly? Staff and faculty?

Well yea...

They seem to think that my girlfriend is manipulating me, which I know is complete bullshit.

She came to my house on Monday..:P It was fun...:P

Unlike most relationships between two 13 year olds, we actually have a purpose to be together, like we both help each other out with our 'problems', she's like the only person who understands me properly, and I'm like the only person who understands her properly.

Edited by Psycho Connor

I'd say no.

Two months... Is, 8 weeks... that's really not long enough to make a connection with someone strong enough for you to want to have sex with them. You should only properly consider it if you've been together long enough to trust eac other completely, and until you've formed a bond which means you BOTH want to. It's a two way thing, you can't just expect someone to have sex with you because it's what you want. (Not that I'm saying you 'expect' it)

If she's ready to, and you are too, and you're really sure it's the right thing, then, sure, it's your decision after that. But make sure it is BOTH of you. The last thing you want is to pressure her. Instead of drawing her closer, you'll push her away. Local authorities may come shortly after.

Just checked your profile, and you're 15. If shit happens, then, you're lumbered with junior, you're 15, and you're fucked. (Provided no abortion / protection isn't used / fails.)

I'm not saying that sex is evil and should never be done. Nobody's in a position to tell you what t do. I'm just giving my advice to you. Sure, sex is great, but... consider the above first.

Peace.

You got a good point there. I think I'm gunna wait a bit.

She keeps telling me she wants it... but shes 14!

I agree strongly with the kid bit, I will be pretty fucked if that happend..but just for the record.. I <3 johnnys.. :)

If she comes on to me.. I may actually refuse.. I may feel like a dumbass later, but it will be worth it.. I suppose :P.

Sure, We both want it.. but its a case of shall we do it? I've considerd all these things you have just said.

Thanks MrLlama

Yea, but if you're caught, you're in big shit...

Not really no, the rule is only there to prevent kids being abused by peoples who's 60 years older than them, if two kids at the same or almost the same age, have sex and get's caught, there's almost impossible for the government to do something (As long as both the kids want to have sex, you're fine. Basically)