Where Do You Live?

tommy vercetti guy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England :P Best country in the world, it might be a shithole, but it's still the bets country in the world :P

I made a little thing for the scottish : Scotland is like a rose, beautiful, but full of pricks :)

Your damn right Scotland is full of Pricks. Pricks who cant shut up and the accent (Im not really scottish by the way)

i was born here - YORK!!

Untitled-1_r2_c2.png

Universe>Milky Way>Solar System>Earth>Eastern Europe>ROmania

A country with "acces" at the Black Sea, with some beautiful cities(Sibiu, Zalau-my city, very small, no one here heard of it I'm almost 100% sure),Bucharest, Timisoara), but also with a poor population, high corruption level, bad infrastructure, weak economy etc.

I live in Transilvania, a part of Romania where Dracula is supposed to live :):lolbounce: altough the castle is far far away in the south...

Edited by Gycu Brun

• 7 months later...
Porto, kinda cool?! Hell no, this place is a big shithole. This whole country is in fact, we were great in the past now were mere idiots. I wanna live OUT of this goddamn country when I go up. I would like to go to America, Japan or UK.

East NC, Amerikuh.

There's a guy from this area who lives in Okinawa, Japan. It was for work (Military) but from what he's told us about the past year, it doesn't seem too bad. Just the fact of learning the language, getting used to the road, population and such.