Where Do You Live?

tommy vercetti guy

i live in a town called bedford.

now if you have already heard this from mrllamallama sorry,

basically it is a hell hole! i dont like it at all really it sucks, theres nothing to do... my girlfriend doesn't even live there... and it is infested with those little bastards we loving call chavs!

And the only newspaper coverage we get is due to both our hospital and our police force being pretty much the worst in the country. Fucking stupid town.

When i got enough money to buy me a flat / house somplace, I'm fucking outta here.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in a town called bedford.

now if you have already heard this from mrllamallama sorry,

basically it is a hell hole! i dont like it at all really it sucks, theres nothing to do... my girlfriend doesn't even live there... and it is infested with those little bastards we loving call chavs!

And the only newspaper coverage we get is due to both our hospital and our police force being pretty much the worst in the country. Fucking stupid town.

When i got enough money to buy me a flat / house somplace, I'm fucking outta here.

yeah! and now i gotta move further into the shit hole! i envy my bro... he moved out to reading! luck bastard!

right now i live with my girlfriend in the town of Grimsby, in the north-east of england. and i tell you it really does live up to its name, it is a run-down, dump of a town.

Grimsby? I don't think i live too far from there. I live in Bedford?Meh, as explained before, 'tis a total shit-hole.

- The policing is fucked (over HALF of all complaints / enquiries went un - investigated, as in, COMPLETELY IGNORED this year)

- Our hospital's being demolished (Not entirely negative, maybe then some incompetent motherfuckers won't go mis - diagnosing major brain damage for 'a headache which will be cured by a good nights sleep'. Grrr... Both of those doctors should've been sacked on the spot.)

- The best our Local politicians can do is cover it up by giving us a brand new.... bus station! (Never mind that they're demolishing the current police station to do it, so the station's being relocated to a street so busy, it'd would be near impossible to dispatch squad cars, plus the building has serious structural issues, electrical issues, and plumbing issues. Way to spend my tax money, assholes!)

The ranting would continue, but... eh, I'd probably need some kind of treatment for arthritis / a new keyboard by the time I was done... :)

Aussie Represent.

I live in the KGB. Dad in Koondoola/Mum in Balga

Balga(Mum):

Although the majority of serious crime in the area remains to be drug related, there is a culture of violence and minor criminal activity associated with the youth of the community. As acknowledged by the Western Australian Police, graffiti/vandalism, assault and drug trafficking are a problem amongst the youth of Balga, but are also linked to the gang activity in the area.

Gang activity has increased in Balga since the mid ‘80s, as it has throughout the neighboring suburbs of Girrawheen and Koondoola (the 3 suburbs are often referred to as the KGB). Many of these groups, such as the Dragon Boys (named after the feature film), can be traced to the children of south-east Asian refugees, often from Vietnam.The most well known gang would be the Balga Boys or Boyz who are known throughout Perth however this can be a collective term for gangs from Balga and Westminster.

Girrawheen:

Girrawheen is known to be a depressing lower class suburb located in Perth's northern suburbs. The crime rate is high around this area but still public housing prices are continuing to rise because of Perth's economy. Crime is common around this area because of the suburbs reputation. The main types of crimes committed in this area are drug trafficking, graffiti/vandalism and assault mainly linked to gang activity by Girrawheen youths.

Koondoola(Dad):

Much like Girrawheen and Balga, it is ridden with gangs and crime issues. In October a major issue was raised when two people were murdered having their throats cut.

Thought I'd focus on the the worst parts of the neighborhood, since everyone else in bagging their own places.

Edited by K9 Krew