Other Forums

Dazza

GTAF has more than 200 000 users, should I say that again ? 200 000 users, that`s the population of a medium sized city from my country, GTAF has 3x more users than the hwole population of my city ... The more users a forum has, the more "trashy" and disorganised it is ... But still, the mods there do their job perfectly and of ocurse there are some users that really stun you with their good topics ...

Thats alot! My city only has about 5,000 less than that website! I would say offtopic.com forums is messed up, There are lots of spelling mistakes made by Admins and My account doesent work it says something about the website and I have 5 tries to try to login.

This is all going very offtopic but what the hell are you all reading this 200,000 figure from.

They're about to reach the 150,000 milestone in the next couple of days but you're adding on an extra FIFTY THOUSAND users to that total? That's a hell of a lot of users to exaggerate by, and I'm not saying 150,000 is small because it's not, it's still massive... but yeah, kinda inaccurate to go around saying that :P

My city apparently has a population of around 111,000 so there's more than enough accounts to go around.

Anyway this is massively off topic, I thought we were supposed to be sharing lists of forums we are a member of.

Forums I'm on:

www.hitmanforum.com/forum

Here, obviously

www.play-mag.co.uk/forum - Spammy site, no-one posts on topic, but it's a mag's forum that I buy regularly so what the hell.

www.shadyblock.com/forums - A hip-hop site that has things you can download if you reply in a topic.

www.albumbase.com/forum - Aagain, another download site but a bit boring TBH.

http://jesperkyd.com/messageboard/ - A forum that Jesper Kyd created, who scores the music for the Hitman series. Bit sparse.

A few others as well, but they're crap.

Forums im on/been on (whatever):

GTAF <- Retired, kinda, they treated me like shit.

TGTAP <- 2nd Best forum im actually active on.

GTA-Downloads <- 1st Best Forum im on, never been flamed, nor flamed myself.

some weapons forum <- I dont remember the name... but i didnt like it.

some Latinforos about GTA <- A kinda spanish forum, but it was most south americans...whoa...there, oh man, every topic at every section was flaming, spam, insults, threats...Got deleted (the forum).

This is all going very offtopic but what the hell are you all reading this 200,000 figure from.

They're about to reach the 150,000 milestone in the next couple of days but you're adding on an extra FIFTY THOUSAND users to that total? That's a hell of a lot of users to exaggerate by, and I'm not saying 150,000 is small because it's not, it's still massive... but yeah, kinda inaccurate to go around saying that :P

My city apparently has a population of around 111,000 so there's more than enough accounts to go around.

Anyway this is massively off topic, I thought we were supposed to be sharing lists of forums we are a member of.

We were spose to talk about the crappy forums that we have seen...

Anyways, I am only active on GTA Real Estate beside here....

The thing i hate about gtaforums is its so dark, and it makes your eyes burn if you read the text for too long.

The only other forum I used to go on was Skatewarehouse, if your into skateboarding then go there. Got my first proper skateboard from there, it's even better if you live in America because the prices are cheap and shipping is free!

I pulled a lot of stuff of GTA-Downloads (what's up with them, all I get anymore is "We'll be Back....").

When that site quit working, I started coming here & watching the forums for useful bits of script code for SA.

Since my time can be limited I decided to just stick w/ 1 forum.

I liked what I found & now you're stuck w/ me. :P

GTAF <- Retired, kinda, they treated me like shit.

Yes, I often saw that part. Inside, I was like "poor Silberio"... no seriously, I was but you acted like an idiot also especially when you told everyone you were leaving.

Really I'm only joined forums at GTA sites. GTAForums, here, GTAGaming (Hate it there, really), GTA-Addic (Don't go there much anymore, I take a peek once a week or so), Cheatsync Forums (Really gone in the dirt. The only thing they all focus on is the CheatDevice for LCS and VCS and there's a lot of flaming). That's really it.

Cheatsync Forums (Really gone in the dirt. The only thing they all focus on is the CheatDevice for LCS and VCS and there's a lot of flaming). That's really it.

CS Forums were good before it got hacked...

I'm registered to a few sites, but don't go on them... Used to be active on CS and GTA4PSP, ironically, they both closed down.

I look at GTAF sometimes but it sucks compared to this... too many people, and too many topics asking the same thing or a topic that asks one small questiona nd another topic asking something else by the same person...

God created an EDIT button for a reason... use it :cigar:

(random: I can't use the QUOTE button, it doesn't work...?)

Edited by jf6293

GTAGaming (Hate it there, really)

I just joined last week and I'm already losing interest in that place. A lot of those guys are so immature and stupid.

Yeah it just doesn't look like a forum to chat about GTA or general stuff.

Thats why my post are low and I joined last year. I visit there for a while an leave, same goes for gta4.tv

Bump Bump bump

Strange things happened to me at GTAForums

In late February or so I had a small argue with one user there (ExtermelySmartMan) , but at the beginning of March I heard he was banned ( some users made topics asking why ),

Again (early this month) one user ennoyed me (mtjohnson1977) early this month, he insulted me for no reason ( I told him that I don`t see the point of his topic and he called me stupid and so on ) ... He was banned too ...

I can`t say I had but it was a small argue between me and buharijas las week, now she/he is banned too ...

Those are the only users I had an argue and now all 3 are banned ... WTF?

Here is the proof bannedmv8.th.png

Edited by Gycu Brun

Bump Bump bump

Strange things happened to me at GTAForums

In late February or so I had a small argue with one user there (ExtermelySmartMan) , but at the beginning of March I heard he was banned ( some users made topics asking why ),

Again (early this month) one user ennoyed me (mtjohnson1977) early this month, he insulted me for no reason ( I told him that I don`t see the point of his topic and he called me stupid and so on ) ... He was banned too ...

I can`t say I had but it was a small argue between me and buharijas las week, now she/he is banned too ...

Those are the only users I had an argue and now all 3 are banned ... WTF?

Here is the proof bannedmv8.th.png

Hmmmm, maybe they like you? :D