GTA IV Trailer #2 - Coming June 28th

Chris

niko_police_pull_over.jpgThe second Grand Theft Auto IV trailer will be hitting the Internet on June 28th!

It will be titled "Looking for that special someone". The splash page on the official website has now been updated to reflect this new trailer's arrival. Also included in the email from the R* mailing list was one new artwork which you can view in full by clicking the thumbnail to the right.

Expect another round of widespread server crashes in 17 days!

Link: Official GTA IV Website

so umm.....you gonna tell us the site?
so umm.....you gonna tell us the site?

And, err, have we got a time yet, i remember the last one was like half 11 here, idc rly, i'll stil stay up... :cigar:B)

OGTAM! Pwetty Pwease?

If I told you guys the site, word would spread about it and it'd get swamped. If my source goes good, I'll have the trailer up on Youtube ASAP.

hey cops pull you over!! and i realized that they lied about the trailer not being a teaser trailer! its not a cutscene teaser because they really dont use cuscenes, but it still just was a teaser trailer. didnt tell much of anything besides the location, the character, and the new graphics, it really didnt show gameplay.

Don't worry about getting mirrors up on YouTube and other sites (honestly who wants to watch it in the shit quality YouTube produces anyway).

Rockstar haven't specified a time which means there won't be millions of people online at once. I'll have TGTAP server get a copy downloaded while I'm downloading it myself (the server has a 100mb connection so it will be downloaded in mere seconds). I can then post the link up here, and I'll also put it on rapidshit too. Though we shouldn't need that.

Don't worry about getting mirrors up on YouTube and other sites (honestly who wants to watch it in the shit quality YouTube produces anyway).

100% True.

If you search YouTube for the first trailer you will see most of them are added the exact day of the release ( 29th March )... when the countdown reached 00:00:00:00 " the page couldn`t be displayed " message appeared for most of us ...

Some guys were really quick to upload the trailer few hours after release ... I saw the trailer march 30th ...

You will see that in few hours after the release the 2nd trailer will be avaible on youtube, even tough you still get an error message at the gta4.comsite ...

Or another Countdown ... But I don`t think that will happen again ...

So guys, since the first trailer had the "Things Will Be Different " title, and Niko said this line at the end of th trailer, I think he will say "Looking for that special someone ... " at the end of the trailer ...

Edited by Gycu