MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

You nned money. You only have 15 dollars

Yeah but MrLlamaLlama is doing it for free cause he needs experience with Photoshop.

Yup you got it, BTW ID, your sig is coming on brilliantly, you'll love it!, only the animated text to do then it'll be here!

Ok lego, you got it, will be done shortly after ID's gang sig (i'll be doing more after, the first takes longer since i need a kinda template, and i forget whether you asked for gang avi's ID?

Yeah I think I did. If i didn't could you make one for me please? It doesn't have to come with the sig. I want it to look like the sig just avy size.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, here is the 1st of the Final and official Yo Loco Gang Sigs:

I had great fun working on this, and learnt alot, re layering styles and shit. The animation nearly gave me arthritis ( i don't trust the tween tool), but i got there, so here it is, more sigs and the avatars to follow:

9a502a6bbd.gif

Lego, your request IS being dealt with. Promise.

Thanks Heavenly Blade, i need the business :D

Do you want your name on the image anywhere? or any alternative text for that matter... (besides the PS2 text) oh, and where do you want that? I'll put one up, and you can request the movement, i keep the .psd's

And it just so happens i have an ultra high res PSP background stored on the PC :D

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

OK Heavenly Blade, i'm done... :D

Here they are...

th.a5dcabb34c.jpg

th.e9c4b8f715.jpg

th.faf3b8d8d8.jpg

th.76a7cc1bcd.jpg

Click to Enlarge...

I hope you like them, you'll have to tell me if there's anything else that you want me to do with them.... Ok?

One more thing.

PLEASE SAVE THE IMAGES AND USE YOUR OWN IMAGE HOST! THIS PREVENTS ME DELETING THEM!

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Hey MrLlamaLlama, I have a request

Signature:

250(HEIGHT)x500(LENGTH)

K9 Krew in this font(SEARFONT FONT)

Black border

Has to have a bulldog with a spikey collarBULLDOG.jpg with out the hat

and could it have a ak 47 sort of faded in the background but i would like the main background to have crips and bloods in it( porberly this picture)BloodZnCripZ.png

Thanks 2500$$$ reward

OK Heavenly Blade, i'm done... :D

Here they are...

th.a5dcabb34c.jpg

th.e9c4b8f715.jpg

th.faf3b8d8d8.jpg

th.76a7cc1bcd.jpg

Click to Enlarge...

I hope you like them, you'll have to tell me if there's anything else that you want me to do with them.... Ok?

One more thing.

PLEASE SAVE THE IMAGES AND USE YOUR OWN IMAGE HOST! THIS PREVENTS ME DELETING THEM!

lol they wont need to be hosted, their going on my psp. and thanks, maybe i'll have to get u to teach me some stuff. I'll send you a couple hundred bucks for them :D

Cool GFX dude.

If i remember correctly do i have you on MSN?

If YES.

You have seriously improved LOADES from past.

Good Work Dude :)

Thanks man, i think i dio still have you on MSN.

Yeah i know, i've really been challenging myself recently, and the shop's definitely helped me improve, i've learnt alot!

:D

K9: Tweaks underway, hosted tonight for sure.

I need you to make me a 800x600 Desktop Background. I want the GTA 3 Theme type And I want it to say Grand Theft Auto III with the Pricedown font just like on the front cover. Add any little touches to make it SWEEEEET. I don't need it hosted because it's a desktop Background not a sig. Good luck with it man your the best oh and for Lego20's sig I tried calling him on the phone but he's not home so I'll keep tryin'.

edit: I just called him hes gonna look at it in a minute.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

Lego, it's been a while coming, but here's your sig:

d28e715fe4.jpg

You didn't give much info, so i worked w/ the minigun idea, and gave it a military theme, let me know if you like or not.

Do you still want the avatar or not?

If so, it should take literally 2 minutes to make + host...

K9, workin' on it, PM you whan done.

Thanks ,and i dont need the avatar.

Lego, it's been a while coming, but here's your sig:

d28e715fe4.jpg

You didn't give much info, so i worked w/ the minigun idea, and gave it a military theme, let me know if you like or not.

Do you still want the avatar or not?

If so, it should take literally 2 minutes to make + host...

K9, workin' on it, PM you whan done.

Thanks ,and i dont need the avatar.

ok mate, no problem.

K9, change of plan, it'll have to be tommorrow night now, got caught up chatting to a freind... sorry mate