MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. Right. Well the border should just be like that 'box'. You know. Blured version, and not blured version.

I think just putting that in one .psd would be the easiest thing to do instead of 4 different images.

For the tags 110x25 (same as TGTAP has). 80x20 for those online/offline tags.

I answerd. But your reply was just 2 minutes after me so I guess you missed that :)

Ok, jace. I'll upload the PSD here. In a zip file... like I said, it's uber high res. :P

Ka4.zip

There it is...

So am i right that i olny have Revolver ocelot Sniperspeed to do? Oh, shit and jace's buttons. On that now.

Ok, cool.

Jace, i see ya watching this topic.. what kinda font do you want on the tags/ icons?

Hello MrLlamaLlama. :)

Well, as I'm currently creating a new skin, I need a professional banner, but in it, it must also have these icons. These Icons are basically so I can access these main things:

- Members

- Calender

- Help

- Search

That's about it, but can you place them at the bottom Right of the banner? Since that will be part of my Banner. Make it, Orangy-Brown type Banner with most of the characters. A big reward will be given if it's good.

And there was me thinking i'd have a nice, quiet night tonight. It would appear not...

TM, i need a size, or a sample image so i can get that banner started...

Jace, your tags are done, just need to 'text up' the on/offline buttons and they're up! W00t!

Sniperspeed: I'm having a little trouble finding a picture, but i will carry on and post anything i come across. OK? Cool.

Hey everybody... This is an announcement you should all see...

I'm taking a break from the Shop at the moment. In fact, I'm gonna be a little less active generally (as i have bee the past couple of days) The college work, and social life issues are mounting. I'm not sure when I'll be 'back' (posting as normal)... But it probably won't be until I've got on top of all this work and issues and shit... This seems kinda a shame to me, with being granted a moderator position and all... just a bit of a bad coincidence...

In the meantime, could you please not request any more graphics from here. Thank you.

Just a few notes before I go to sleep...

1) Jace, I assume you haven't got your buttons yet, when you have, could you please get round to sending me my monies please. (For those and the logo) :) Thanks.

2) TM, your banner is coming, I'll probably either PM or Email it to you. It is very near completion.

(

3) Sniperspeed, i couldn't find any good source images. Sorry.

4) If anybody still REALLY wants to request something (anything, doesn't have anything to do with TGTAP, or w/e... you can send me an email at '[email protected]' - excluding quotations... :) Or Just add me... and talk to me through Instant Message (Whether or not I will be around much, I don't know... you might just have to sit tight! :P)

I don't expect any kind of reward for requests through PM, unless you really want to ... :))

5) K9 Krew, your request is STILL on the way, i promise... :P

6) I will soon be compiling a folder full of images, signiatures, matching avatar sets, and the like... An auction style - affair will be held to sell these off. (That

will be posted here when it is ready.)

See you guys 'round (a little less)

Ok, another announcement from me...

Re: The aforementioned 'auction' (see here )

So.. the rules for the auction, to be launched in 2 week's time ( Friday 26th October - 12-00 noon GMT) are as follows:

1. Reduced, watermarked images will be posted here, and linked to in my signature, to give you time to browse and such, 1 week before bidding begins. (19th October)

2. Bidding will open for items individually and each item will last 1 week. (An item may be a single image, a collection of images, a signature + avatar 'set' or a complete load of them, but details will be given when the items are posted for browsing.

3. At the end of each week, at 12-00 noon GMT, i will locate the highest bidder, close the current bid and alert them that they have won.(via PM) Then, i will open bidding for the next item.

4. Bids placed before or after the duration of the auction will not be counted, no matter how big of an advance is offered.

5. Members may wish to privately PM me a reserve price, a maximum they are willing to pay for an item, without others knowing... (Example- Member x PM's me with a private reserve of 5000. Member y bids publicly as a high bidder at 4500. Member x would win. however, if member y offers 5500, member y would win.

6. I will be requesting payment prior to me sending the item to you. For obvious reasons. If money is not received within 1 week of the auction closing, the second highest bidder will win.

7. This notice is not an indication that my shop is re - opening... It will remain closed, probably until after Christmas now...

I hope to see you all around, and i will be linking to this is my signiature for easy access. Whether or ot the auction will be held in a seperate topic is not yet known.

So i woke up late, so what?

OK people, welcome to the beginning of what i hope will e a successful auction (however, i do have a feeling it will turn out otherwise... >.<

In spite of impending failure, ill continue... To avoid any kind of annoying questions, read this first.

Done? Good. There is one change though. I've decided not to use old images that i created. They just don't seem up to my current standards, and i wanna keep them for me, for nostalgia sake. :P Instead, I've been creating a few images in my spare time, just for you guys.

Note: 'Sample' text is a replacement for 'your text here' or whatever. Any text you see on any of the images can be changed without further cost to you. lso, i

will ahppily resize the images downwards only.. I made them larger...because i felt like it. More significant work will be considered upon request. I will e adding items as the shop progresses (hopefully) but who knows.

Also, unless you're blind, you should have noticed that my shop has now re-opened.

So without any further inane drivel from me... Here are the reduced, marked images... In pretty Tables... XD

'Electric Blitz'
aba2630d10.jpg
<div align="center">Current High bid = *browsing period*

</div>

Just a cool, electric style render that used to have some use, before i decided it wasn't as good as the other one i did.

'Half Life 2 Concept'
46b71fe7f8.jpg
<div align="center">Current High bid = *Browsing period*

</div>

A sweet HL2 sig that uses some early concept art of a combine foot soldier.

'Bustin' out'
400c44359c.jpg

</div>

A nice Hamann tuned F430 Bursting out from your PSP screen. Compensates for Ridge racer's horrible visuals. Almost.

Be 'IV' Dawn...
4aa737d9b5.jpg

</div>

Okay, there had to be some GTA art here. Just a couple of nicely selected images, and a bit of colour matching can go a long way... Avi to match

'I lack both the will to live and to think up some sort of witty name for this item.'
<div align="center">bd78df9f50.jpg

Current High bid = *Browsing period*

</div>

The generic 'IV' logo sat behind the Liberty City skyline at dawn. Avi to match.

'Halo 3'
1b2392b8af.jpg

</div>

Halo 3... Taught me alot about blending options... (not the game, making the image...) (does have a '3' in the background, the watermark covers it...)

'Devil may cry wallpapers'
06f4ed1460.jpg
<div align="center">Current High bid = *Browsing Period*

</div>

2 DMC wallpapers, featuring the sons of Sparda. At 1024 x 768

'Life is complicated'

289248c4a6.jpg

Current High bid = *Browsing Period*

That's all for now... Remember, Bidding starts in 1 week's time... Not now...