MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

Well, you have to wait. :D

I may be adding more images as the days / weeks progress. :P

EDIT: from the original post:

5. Members may wish to privately PM me a reserve price, a maximum they are willing to pay for an item, without others knowing... (Example- Member x PM's me with a private reserve of 5000. Member y bids publicly as a high bidder at 4500. Member x would win. however, if member y offers 5500, member y would win.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sunuva.

Well... yeah.. shit happens. And i woke up late.. very late,... and spent the day with my GF, kinda ignored you guys.

But anywhoo, for those who want it, bidding's open.

Another note: Also auctioning off my old sig / avi combo... i trust nobody bothered to save it... And i'll replace my name with yours.... obviously.

Another note : new sig, fuck yeah.

9a502a6bbd-1.gif

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/Wu...a502a6bbd-1.gif

Thats your code, all you have to do is take away, the spaces between the and the code.

Thanks alot K9, saved my ass there... :D

Hey MrLlamaLlamas,I would like to request a sig,the same as the one you made for K9 Krew,but instead

I would like it to say GTA Don instead of the yo loco gang and the back ground to be blue but the same

as your background just blue but I dont want the text at the bottomthat moves but could you have the GTA

Don part that moves if you can,it doesnt matter if you cant do it,and the border to be like yours.I can pay you $400 if you want.Thanks

P.S:The font..I nearly forgot,if I send you the font for the part that will say GTA Don,can you still make it move?

Hey MrLlamaLlamas,I would like to request a sig,the same as the one you made for K9 Krew,but instead

I would like it to say GTA Don instead of the yo loco gang and the back ground to be blue but the same

as your background just blue but I dont want the text at the bottom that moves but could you have the GTA

Don part that moves if you can,it doesnt matter if you cant do it,and the border to be like yours.I can pay you $400 if you want.Thanks

P.S:The font..I nearly forgot,if I send you the font for the part that will say GTA Don,can you still make it move?

Edit:This one is very original,can I have the same stuff i said before,but can you make the border a red colour faded and the background I`ll send you the picture that I want and the font for the GTA Don part,you do not need to make it move as I said beforeand thats just about it,this time I`ll pay $425.Thanks

Yes,I do want the signature to move but only the GTA Don part and can you make the font a graffiti like one for the GTA Don part,

and I sent the background to you before,and just forget about the border,and thats just about it.I like to give people some

money for their work,so $425 sound good?

So...

You want the main text scrolling across the image, with the background from before, except static.

Forget the border.

Ok, done tommorow. (week off college, and i can't be bothered right now.)

Announcement:

Bidding will be ending near the end of November... (probably the 30th)

Please note that your bid could have been out-done by someone bidding privately through PM, so aim high!

But, on the same level, only some items have been bidded for... namely the Halo, the HL2, My old sig + avi, and the DMC wallpapers. This leaves the rest completely unclaimed! You could snap these up cheap! Or try to outbid someone else.

Also, i lack the patience to eat for my brain to give to me any further information that's required.

Also, i need sleep.