MrLlamaLlama's GFX [CLOSED]

MrLlamaLlama's newly Re- Vamped Graphics Shop...

Yeah, so i decided to Re- vamp my current GFX shop, due to a massive increase in signature requests over the forum in general, and because my graphics have VASTLY improved since i opened in June. I am now much more confident in the use of transparencies and animations...

Probably the biggest change in business here, is that i will be charging from now on. I usually find that members like to give a price before i start work. This is fine, though if you want me to quote you a price, give me a maximum budget, and i will charge accordingly.

This does not mean that members who offer more forum cash will be treated as a priority and/ or receive better graphics!

[/color

So the shop will work on the basis of first come, first served.

Other than that, nothing has changed.

As always, try to provide me with as much information as possible, including:

• Theme / Pictures

• Colour schemes / Gradients

• Text / Font and Where in the image you would like it

• Borders: Colour, thickness and style

• Renders, scanlines, watermarks etc.

so you get the best results, and exactly what you want.

So please feel free to make a request at any time, it will be dealt with as quickly as possible.

One last thing...

When you make a request from my shop, upon receiving it, please take these steps...

To put the image as your sig, save it to your computer. (my codes won't last forever, and my bandwidth exceeds ALL THE TIME) So then you upload it to a free image hosted like imagelodge (link at the top left of the page under main banner). If i have included numbers, or a mix of upper / lowercase letters in the filename, it may not be accepted. Simply change the filename to something simple, such as 'sig' or mrllamallamapwns' :P Once uploaded, get the 'code' for the image (fullsize) (Called : hotlink for posting on forums), then copy and paste that code into your sig, options found in your user Control panel. Click 'preview signiature' to see if the image displays... If not, use another code. Keep trying until the 'preview sig' button displays the image, then apply it. Your sig will now be updated.

Congrats!

-MrLlamaLlama-

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~70x70. Just make it look cool, all I want is dark colors. And maybe accents of silver/white... however you do it.

I know it's free, but I pay everyone a good chunk of change.. so.. 500 sound good?

Ok, i'm working on it... Might not be done 'till later tonight though... OK?

Anything else in there? I had a good image that i made ages ago, so i clipped that down and it's nearly done.. so let me know...

Ok, here's the 1st thing i came up with.. let me know if u likey or not...

461f72d195.jpg

4th Edit:

I added a border, to make it look a little neater.....

2fc0067ada.jpg

and skyline, i'd setlle for 250.. but it really is up to you....

5th EDit: couldn't think of a way to implement the silver/white accents, let us know where/ how much etc. and i'll do my best....

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Just give me a size and i will see what i can do.. PLus, do you want any text with tha, what colour, a border etc.?

EDIT: how's this

7322ce07c0.jpg

I'll change the font, border, text, colour, anything.... As i said, i have the image from a while back, so it's not too hard to change...

And the text on that one ^^^ might need centering a little more, but it's just to give an idea.... Sorry, i'm a perfectionist... :)

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

• 4 weeks later...

OK, hopefully this

BUMP

will see my GFX shop bounce back. I have my PC back fully and properly now, a good excuse, i think, to try and get the customers back in!

All work is now free unless you wish to pay, of course...

And sky, as requested (albeit ages ago) here is your new sig. As similar as i could to the old one, i lost the .PSD <_<

[ec041c02aa.jpg

Hope you likey!

Edited by InevitableGoat

I need you to make me some Yo Loco Gang sigs. It has to have red and black on it and it has to say Yo Loco Gang on it or YLG. You can add more on it if you like just as long as its better than the one I made. If it is I may give you a tip. and make it the same size as the one you made for Sky.

Ok, i'm on it as soon as i get back from my GF's house... :whistle: ...

A link to the ones you made would be nice, i'll update here as soon as they are done. Another texturing job for a freind atm, but i can fit this in.

Any particular image / style you'd like with that, animations maybe? Let me know...

PS : Chris changed my name back! w00t! :P

I need you to make me some Yo Loco Gang sigs. It has to have red and black on it and it has to say Yo Loco Gang on it or YLG. You can add more on it if you like just as long as its better than the one I made. If it is I may give you a tip. and make it the same size as the one you made for Sky.

Ok, i'm on it as soon as i get back from my GF's house... :whistle: ...

A link to the ones you made would be nice, i'll update here as soon as they are done. Another texturing job for a freind atm, but i can fit this in.

Any particular image / style you'd like with that, animations maybe? Let me know...

PS : Chris changed my name back! w00t! :P

Surprise me with the style. For the animation I want a box about the size of a Userbar that says mess with us we mess with you but I want it sliding sideways like a window if u can dude. But it has to be at the bottom of the sig I dont want it separately.

Edited by InvincibleDonkey

OK, i've been workin' on it. The only reason this is posted is because i want to know if i got the scrolling text right (?)

The rest still has a bit of work to be done yet. I would also like to add that your gang slogan is remarkably like the Venato's: 'You hit us, we hit you'

You should consider an outright change, or talking the the Don of the VM (i dunno who it is :P I iz teh forgettzor)

But yeah, is the text right?

Please don't use this one, because it is far from finished, patience is a virtue, the next release will be much nicer...Promise... :P

EDIT: Whoopsy, forgot to add the pic... hehe :P

5b2e55bfbe.gif

How's that?

Once again, this isn't finished, just a glimpse of the style and whether to see the text is right or not.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

OK, i've been workin' on it. The only reason this is posted is because i want to know if i got the scrolling text right (?)

The rest still has a bit of work to be done yet. I would also like to add that your gang slogan is remarkably like the Venato's: 'You hit us, we hit you'

You should consider an outright change, or talking the the Don of the VM (i dunno who it is :P I iz teh forgettzor)

But yeah, is the text right?

Please don't use this one, because it is far from finished, patience is a virtue, the next release will be much nicer...Promise... :P

EDIT: Whoopsy, forgot to add the pic... hehe :P

5b2e55bfbe.gif

How's that?

Once again, this isn't finished, just a glimpse of the style and whether to see the text is right or not.

Its awesome dude you got the text right. I can't wait until its done!

hey i want a sig about the size of invincibledonkeys. I want it to say Lego20 in the bottom right corner and a pic of a chaingun for the background. I also want a Avy that looks the same as the sig.

Edited by Lego20

You nned money. You only have 15 dollars

Yeah but MrLlamaLlama is doing it for free cause he needs experience with Photoshop.

Yup you got it, BTW ID, your sig is coming on brilliantly, you'll love it!, only the animated text to do then it'll be here!

Ok lego, you got it, will be done shortly after ID's gang sig (i'll be doing more after, the first takes longer since i need a kinda template, and i forget whether you asked for gang avi's ID?