Do u Have a Phobia

#1 canuck fan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd Post

I have phobias of noobs posting to get a larger post count :mellow:

@Tec: I'm kinda afraid of heights too. But it's a frickin' rush riding rides. Try it man, don't like it.. you can slap me with a fish. Even though I'm sure you'll say you didn't like me just to slap me :P

gah. my friend. scared of rides and he wont ever go on any rides with me at great america (if you live in california you know what that is)

I think my fears of heights stems from the fact I'm only five feet tall.

BTW, can I slap you with a fish just for the hell of it, Skyline?

Yeah, you can.... if you can reach me! :P I'm a little over a foot taller than j00.

I still hate bugs and stuff, don't like to fish cuz of those damn worms. I dunno, they're just.. wierdyo.

I dont know if its really a phobia, but flying bugs scare me, not bees but the big ones. The bigger the bug the more scared i am. One day a really big hornet flew in my kitchen through a window buzzing like a helicopter, but i managed to hit it with a newspaper and threw it out.

I've actually been thinking about this, and I cannot think of any phobia I have. I used to be afraid of being lost, but I taught myself to keep calm and to get my way out of it.

I don't like being stuck. Being in tight places doesn't bother me, but when I feel stuck I start getting worried.

But a phobia? A phobia is an intense, unrealistic fear, which can interfere with the ability to socialize, work, or go about everyday life, that is brought on by an object, event or situation.

No, I don't have anything like that.