Grand Theft Auto: Manilla

K9 Krew

could this mod have tricycles?

and jeepneys?

i hope this project will be done..

-----------------------------------------

hirap talaga mag-english..

sana matapos niyo ito mga boss at hindi maiwan..

sobrang patok ito sa mga tao sa pinas..

isa lang ako sa mga naghihintay sa mod na ito

na sa tingin ko ay napaka-astig!

sorry kung nag-tagalog na ako..

dinudugo na kasi ako..

may set date na kayo boss kung kailan lalabas mod niyo?

excited na ako..

As of now, the project is currently frozen, until we get some more interested contributors. If you know Photoshop, and you have lots of spare time, then you're in... And we'll include some jeepneys there, too... :lol: Welcome to The GTA Place, homie, God Bless and I hope you enjoy your stay at the forums...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah still frozen.

@Huck - I have photoshop

Cool, now we can at least start from the billboards; Version 0.1 of the mod will only replace vehicles with new ones (to save development time). Sprunk machines may be put in a sari-sari store (variety mini store).

300px-Sari-sari_Store.JPG

Softdrink vending machines may be put beside stores such as this one. A red marker can also be placed in front of the store in order to buy snacks.

Here are some that we may put in the billboards:

globelogo.gif

alaxangel_productshot.jpg

damn, so excited for this one. don't worry, i'll invite my friend(who is knowledgeble about this thing) to join in, to add some ideas about the game. goodluck to the project guys.

You can join my gang if you want - I can give you more details about this project... :lol:

So would you like me to have a go at doing some of those things.

You know what would be really useful a To-Do List.

To-Do List:

billboards

car mods

etc etc

Huck, you know I'd be glad to lend a hand... Just give me a PM whenever, i know I'm not about alot for the moment, but... I still do some photoshop work

at college when I'm supposed to be writing shit.

and at home... so...any time...

Sure, if you have some spare time... Maybe we'll do the more difficult car work later (I still plan to retain the yellow taxi stuff for clarity)... We'll just rework the map with MooMapper, relocate some or all of the establishments (as much as possible) and do some other work. If you have Google Earth, and point the satellite cam to Manila, then that would be better...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I can kinda help if you need a hand. Im a webmaster and a graphic designer who indeed knows photoshop. I've got some spare time and I indeed can work on this coz I love the game since its 2d version way way back.

I also run my own server and some hosting stuff so I can actually provide a few space for data exchange or any other hosting stuff we may need.

Just pm me whatever i could contribute.

THANKS

Hi. I can kinda help if you need a hand. Im a webmaster and a graphic designer who indeed knows photoshop. I've got some spare time and I indeed can work on this coz I love the game since its 2d version way way back.

I also run my own server and some hosting stuff so I can actually provide a few space for data exchange or any other hosting stuff we may need.

Just pm me whatever i could contribute.

THANKS

Cool; now the only problem is that the city authorities might smite us because of this project... I'm about to make a disclaimer of some sort to prevent any controversy... Besides, I didn't think of degrading my home turf when I came up with this; Jose, the game's protagonist, is strictly anti-narcotic and hates corrupt politicians, that's why he formed his own street gang...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Sounds like you have your own Jack(ass) Thompsons to worry about, good luck.

Just how much trouble can this get you? I dought it'd be anything like Salmon Rushdie (see below) but how is your local

government on free speech?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_Rushdie

Yeah; I really need to get this project going... Too bad the other folks whom I got in touch with are probably too busy to reply...

• 7 months later...
dude, this topic together with the project is already DEAD... i'm sorry to say :(

but still, we're looking forward in the future...

meron pa palang umaasa sa proyekto ng GTA : Manila... :P

Well I could restart this project again if we get more people to work for the mod. But of course we will do it bit by bit - let's start with the vehicle and minor ped mods, like license plates, police vehicle badges and so on; maybe we could reskin the cops so that they resemble the Manila fuzz...

then its nice if it would happen. but i can only help in gfx...

btw, i think we should talk about this when there are considerable number of interested members... i see many people got frustrated with this project :(

Ung GTA: New Zeland, inuna muna nila ang minor mods bago sila gumawa ng map... Let's start small rather than jump to modeling and storyline and wind up in a hiatus...