Car names

Kandza

Get the GXT Editor (google it). Now go into your GTA:SA directory and find your American.txt file. Then Extract it and untick the "read only" box. Finally Open it up with your GXT editor and Find ther name of the car and change it then save and put it back in the game folder. BUT DON'T RE-TICK "READ ONLY" BOX!

Get the GXT Editor (google it). Now go into your GTA:SA directory and find your American.txt file. Then Extract it and untick the "read only" box. Finally Open it up with your GXT editor and Find ther name of the car and change it then save and put it back in the game folder. BUT DON'T RE-TICK "READ ONLY" BOX!

Ok i dowloaded GXT editor i went into SA directory i found that file... But where must i extract it? and what read only box are you talking about? I also went into GXT editor but there was only mission script... Please help ^_^

OK

1st problem answer: Extract it to somewhere easy to find. i.e. My documents or your desktop

2nd problem answer: Right Click on and select "properties" from the list that comes up then untick the read only box on the window that should appear.

3rd problem answer: Hit F2 (i think , or just go upto "edit" and select "find") then type in the origional car name e.g. Sultan, Uranus, Infernus, Mesa, Sandking, Admiral. Then change it, save and quit, then put it back where you 1st got it from BUT DON'T RE-TICK READONLY.!