Eye Problem?

Slyde

Its not actually a problem but kind of like a phobia, i dunno.

Anyway, when ever i stare at somebody in the eye on purpose i can't stand it and its kind of painful. People also make stupid faces with their eyes going all weird and when i look at it, my eyes are forced to shut. Obviously i never tried to do any weird eye faces, it not thats its disgusting. Kind of confusing to say, i just don't like looking at eyes and of course i love me own eyes.

Just wondering if anyone has this "problem" because only i seem to experience it. Kind of like a WTF?! topic but yeah...

Its not actually a problem but kind of like a phobia, i dunno.

Anyway, when ever i stare at somebody in the eye on purpose i can't stand it and its kind of painful. People also make stupid faces with their eyes going all weird and when i look at it, my eyes are forced to shut. Obviously i never tried to do any weird eye faces, it not thats its disgusting. Kind of confusing to say, i just don't like looking at eyes and of course i love me own eyes.

Just wondering if anyone has this "problem" because only i seem to experience it. Kind of like a WTF?! topic but yeah...

That is some fucked up shit. But right'y's probably go the idea, look at their forehead....

But maybe it's a psychologial problem. Don't mean to be judging you in any way, but my philosophical brain tells me that... You are either afraid / dont like showing your feelings (windows to the soul and all that shit) or, you have somethiong to hide.... Do yuo? Just wha i thought up, just think about it man, i'm not saying you've done anything wrong, just.. i know what i mean...

I think this is about psychology, not philosophy.

i wasn't saying it was, it's just that my mind works in a philosophical way..... I think FAR to deeply into things for my own good, and if you read the part past where the word 'philosophical' was mentioned, you'll realise that the causes i suggest are...... wait for it..... Psychological!

Have a medal ^_^

it doesn't tick, just really dislike the feeling of staring so i have to close my eyes almost completely (considering that i still want to look around)

Oh yeh I've nothin to hide, im all open. It doesn't happen when i talk to people casually

Edited by wackyfunsuperslide

it doesn't tick, just really dislike the feeling of staring so i have to close my eyes almost completely (considering that i still want to look around)

Oh yeh I've nothin to hide, im all open. It doesn't happen when i talk to people casually

Ok man, that's cool.

I don't Know why you'd have a fear / phobia of or problem with staring.... Beyond me... sorry dude...

Im no doctor, But i have never heard of something like this before.

I would also go with the forehead method. ^_^