Rockstar selling out.... maybe.

fatalgamer

I hear loose talk of Rockstar selling out to Microsoft. Possibility of all of the staff transfering over. If this is true this is just to make Microsoft even more rich and to lock down GTA exclusives from now on. Gettin greedy are we Microsoft? I don't know, guess we'll see soon enough huh? If R* sells out, I hope it is before the release of LA Noire, that way it's a 360 exclusive.

Rock* wont sell out. They would loose too much money. they may, on the other hand, wish to merge with the programmers of Microsoft's gaming department so they would have better funding for big name games like GTA the only down fall to merging is they would risk losing money on their lower name games. The buisness world is fucked. It all comes down to how much money is offered and who ever has the greatest number of empty promises

Microslop is the worst thing that could happen to R*. They have yet to release a decent operating system that worked out of the box. They have some decent games but they fall way short of the standard set by R*.

BTW, questions #2 & #3, you ask if it would help/hurt, only answers yes/no. Could rephrase for clarity?

Um, Windows XP? Sure, if you're retarded then you can get lots of viruses, but Kaspersky is dandy compensation for this. I mean, I may hate IE, but I'll be damned if I can't play CS, GTA, BF2, and EVE. Oh, and, you install Windows on your PC, and, it works. So, it works out of the box. Nice job urban.

yeah the 2nd and third Qs arent yes or nos.

How is that? They are simple yes, no, dunno, doncare questions.

Tilly's right, for the second question you're basically saying yes or no to 'Will this help or hurt Rockstar/Microsoft'

If you say yes, are you saying it will help them or hurt them? See what I mean?

The first and second choices should have been

1. Help them

2. Hurt them

Hmmm.. Rockstar, i hope they don't sell out to MS... Don't get sucked in by the money, R*, PLEASE? (puppy face)

I think it would hinder their game development, if they did, since MS might wait till R* stop shifting copies of GTA, then tell them to gently caress off again.

OT: I sam GTA III at my local ghames shop today... Brand new...sealed... 1 english penny. That's it. Bargain!

Anywhoo...

I think the games would not deteriorate in quality, but perhaps not uimprove at such a rate, as MS would want to appeal to those owning low(er) - end PC's... Just a thought - interpret as you wish....

Just thoughts though.

no there not. read the question.

Read them? I wrote them asshole. I know what I'm talking about. They are questions that let you express your opinion. Did you read the questions? What was your grade in language class in school?

no there not. read the question.

Read them? I wrote them asshole. I know what I'm talking about. They are questions that let you express your opinion. Did you read the questions? What was your grade in language class in school?

1. I voted for "Don't care as long as they still make GTA!"

2.Voted "I don't know!"

3."I don't know!"

I don`t care ether about R*, neither about M$, it is all bussiness ... As long as they make GTA IV for PC ... Ok I care about R* but not too much ... They got 50 mills from M$ ... Let you jump to the big conclusion if they sell out or not to M$ ... Remember 50 million dollars ...

Seriously those questions don't make sense. As someone else said asking "will it help or hurt" Yes doesn't work. Yes it will help them or yes it will hurt them?

And asking what grade someone got in school? What are you 10? If you are stop cussing like that, does your mom know you talk that way?

Why do half the threads on this forum turn into these ridiculous pissing matches? Some of you really need to put down the controller and go outside and interact with people. If you act this way outside the internet I really feel sorry for you.

chris82 - Make up your mind!

First you rip me saying Windows is fine unless you're retarded, then you paste a big Vista logo w/ FAIL across it in red letters!

If you're gonna call someone retard, at least figure out your own position first. I would expect a little better from a mod.

BACK TO TOPIC -

As I said, selling out to MS would be bad for R*. I can't picture MS not trying to make them socially acceptable if they owned

control of R*.

Microslop is the worst thing that could happen to R*. They have yet to release a decent operating system that worked out of the box. They have some decent games but they fall way short of the standard set by R*.

BTW, questions #2 & #3, you ask if it would help/hurt, only answers yes/no. Could rephrase for clarity?

Um, Windows XP? Sure, if you're retarded then you can get lots of viruses, but Kaspersky is dandy compensation for this. I mean, I may hate IE, but I'll be damned if I can't play CS, GTA, BF2, and EVE. Oh, and, you install Windows on your PC, and, it works. So, it works out of the box. Nice job urban.

yeah the 2nd and third Qs arent yes or nos.

How is that? They are simple yes, no, dunno, doncare questions.

Tilly's right, for the second question you're basically saying yes or no to 'Will this help or hurt Rockstar/Microsoft'

If you say yes, are you saying it will help them or hurt them? See what I mean?

The first and second choices should have been

1. Help them

2. Hurt them

No Tilly is not right. What the questions are basically saying is will it effect them at all or in any way. Understand now. I'm not saying give a negative or positive response in the polls, that's what replying is for. So yeah.

Fatal, stfu, you sound so retarded right now. You wrote the questions incorrectly. Kthx.

R.ead

T.he

F.uckin

Q.uestions

And read my previouse post and you might understand, unless your a complete frolicking retard. When you finally understand, have a coke, a smile and shut the gently caress up.

L.earn

H.ow

T.o

E.dit

Y.our

F.ucking

P.osts

Maybe that's why you're not being taking seriously. Also, chris82 is probably more comfortable with XP than Vista, which is understandable, seeing how Vista is like an armchair covered with three inch spikes.