Rockstar selling out.... maybe.

fatalgamer

I didn't vote in the poll cause it was made by a goddamn retard i.e. fatalgamer. Go and learn some basic English, or stfu and stop making ridiculous polls.

Now then - I really don't believe that M will buy R*, but if they do they probably wont change the way GTAs are made, why would they want to kill a game that generates millions of $ ?

Dude stop being dumbasses, the poll is simple, you confuse your self and blame me. You all sound like a bunch of childish 12 years old bitches. Oh and nice job editing my last post, that further proves what kind of simple minded retard you are.

P.S. If you don't like the poll or the thread then don't post in it jackass. That just shows how eager you are to start shit. Bunch of fuckin drama queens.

Edited by fatalgamer

Dude stop being dumbasses, the poll is simple, you confuse your self and blame me. You all sound like a bunch of childish 12 years old bitches. Oh and nice job editing my last post, that further proves what kind of simple minded retard you are.

P.S. If you don't like the poll or the thread then don't post in it jackass. That just shows how eager you are to start shit. Bunch of fuckin drama queens.

No one edited your post. And BTW, the way the question is typed makes it hard to understand. You should have asked whether it would affect them or not. Or maybe your options could've been "Hurt", "Help", or "Neither".

It can't really hurt MS except by about 50 mill. People will buy the game regardless of what it's exclusive to. Sure, a few people won't, but screw them. They will probably make more off of the people who don't care and buy their console in order to play the game with the extra stuff.

First you rip me saying Windows is fine unless you're retarded, then you paste a big Vista logo w/ FAIL across it in red letters!

Yeah, I like Windows XP, not Windows Vista. Notice how when I say Windows is good, I don't say Vista, and when I say it sucks, I do say Vista. Vista sucks. XP doesn't.

Fatal, stfu, you sound so retarded right now. You wrote the questions incorrectly. Kthx.

R.ead

T.he

F.uckin

Q.uestions

And read my previouse post and you might understand, unless your a complete frolicking retard. When you finally understand, have a coke, a smile and shut the gently caress up.

The questions don't make sense. I'll edit the poll, but take English lessons and respect your superiors kthxbye.

seeing how Vista is like an armchair covered with three inch spikes.

True.

EDIT: Fuck it, I nixxed the poll because Helen Keller over there can't use English properly

seeing how Vista is like an armchair covered with three inch spikes.

True.

EDIT: gently caress it, I nixxed the poll because Helen Keller over there can't use English properly

Hey, another Ctrl+Alt+Del fan!

Listen, if you were R*, and you were offered $50 Million for DLC exclusive for one system, would you do it? Business is nothing but one big auction. Highest bidder wins. Now piss off.

I know that I should have said "Will it effect them at all" but, what I said means the same thing. It's thier fault for not understanding. Who does'nt know english again? Who needs english classes? If you don't like it or if you can't understand a simple question, than don't post. I know what the gently caress I posted, you did edit it. It went from "frolicking retard" to "frolicking retard". I did'nt type that shit. For who did that, I'm sorry you can't read and I'm sorry you have nothing else better to do than sit aroung editing people's post.

P.S. I'm not talking about MS buying 50 mill in downloadable content from R*. I'm talking about MS BUYING R*. It's just loose talk at this point mind you.

Edited by fatalgamer

Note to dumbass: The only people who can edit other's people's posts are moderators and administrators, aka the guys in charge. Keep making insults to them and you won't be here long. Then again, we wouldn't care anyway, so keep being a jackass. You won't be missed.

EDIT: You're a fuckin' retard. You provide idiotic options to questions. You call others retards, even though we're right. Deal with it and commit suicide. The world will be a much better place for it.

Edited by WnN2

I know that I should have said "Will it effect them at all" but, what I said means the same thing. It's thier fault for not understanding. Who does'nt know english again? Who needs english classes? If you don't like it or if you can't understand a simple question, than don't post. I know what the gently caress I posted, you did edit it. It went from "frolicking retard" to "frolicking retard". I did'nt type that shit. For who did that, I'm sorry you can't read and I'm sorry you have nothing else better to do than sit aroung editing people's post.

P.S. I'm not talking about MS buying 50 mill in downloadable content from R*. I'm talking about MS BUYING R*. It's just loose talk at this point mind you.

LOL, ok, I dare you to ask Chris to check the moderator action logs and you'll see that I didn't edit anything in that poll before today.

I also like how you change your story from "you should understand my inane English" to "You edited my poll! H4x!"

GG.

Note to dumbass: The only people who can edit other's people's posts are moderators and administrators, aka the guys in charge. Keep making insults to them and you won't be here long. Then again, we wouldn't care anyway, so keep being a jackass. You won't be missed.

EDIT: You're a fuckin' retard. You provide idiotic options to questions. You call others retards, even though we're right. Deal with it and commit suicide. The world will be a much better place for it.

Agreed. And remember:

1. It's your suicide, have fun with it.

Um, you asked will it hurt or help them.... That sounds a LOT like you're wanting us to tell you which of those it will do. Sure, it sounded right to you, but remember, YOU knew what you were trying to say. THEY didn't.

And no one edited your post, it's called WORD FILTERS, buddy. Maybe you should read this post here I'm quoting and realize how stupid the following line sounds:

"It went from "frolicking retard" to "frolicking retard". "

O RLY NOW?