3 New GTA IV Magazine Previews!

No (Read the date). These are actually new, I was reading them at GTAForums. You can open windows? Cool, pointless, but cool.

I can open windows and I did see them but they are the old editions

From what I know, there new, if not a day or two old.

If so how come Chris hasn't posted them yet? He is always the first to know

So you saying these are like months old?

The GamePro one, the scans got posted on the net today, and the other two about 2 days ago.

They wasnt posted here. So I posted them.

They are basicly new. Just because Chris has'nt posted them dont mean this is old news.

No (Read the date). These are actually new, I was reading them at GTAForums. You can open windows? Cool, pointless, but cool.

I can open windows and I did see them but they are the old editions

From what I know, there new, if not a day or two old.

No I was stating that you can now open car windows in GTAIV, I wasn't actually talking to you. You can't always get news first, not many sites have it up yet.

Also no online multilayer, huge disappointment. But R* said this even before this came out. Also Bouncer great work on getting this news so fast ;)

Edited by ŠHẩĐõŴ

He isn`t really the first "to know" ...

Offtopic: I knew about that Natural Motion + R* partnership, he posted the article about a day after I knew ... He was probably busy ... Sorry Chris ... If Chris didn`t posted them doesn`t mean that those are fake infos ...

Edited by Gycu

Well I read the 2 pgs, and the Gamepro Magazine had no new info.

The Xbox 360 Magazine just had this, its no new info but it just describe the are where Niko lives at

And Niko lives in Broker (Not sure if thats new info)

The Streets where grubby worn and unkempt . Every wall seemed to have been daubed in graffiti. The roads weren't pristine surfaces either with numerous potholes and cracks that affected cars that drove over them and probably did nothing to the maintenance of their suspension. The pedestrians where equal to the streets in this squalor with dock workers leaning up against walls smoking, vagrants gathered around burning oil drums.