Vince McMahon "Death"

#1 canuck fan

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the WWE is like an on-going soap opera.

No shit! But I want someone to come up with visual evidence to prove it was staged.

OK, well isin't it funny that the only time Vince McMahon is recorded entering his limo (or one of the VERY FEW), it explodes? Why would the camera be following him? Plus, the WWE would be going crazy if it's owner died. There would be more than just one Vince McMahon 3 hour special!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone has much visual evidence that his death was staged, but anyone with common sense knows that it was staged.

I'm not going to upload a video of the explosion and edit myself in near the part where the camera would stop rolling and then keep filming.

You know the goddamn video was edited. Everything about wrestling is fake. The "death" was just conceived to grab more ratings because nobody gives two shits about WWE.

Edited by WnN2

I don't think anyone has much visual evidence that his death was staged, but anyone with common sense knows that it was staged.

I'm not going to upload a video of the explosion and edit myself in near the part where the camera would stop rolling and then keep filming.

You know the goddamn video was edited. Everything about wrestling is fake. The "death" was just conceived to grab more ratings because nobody gives two shits about WWE.

Anymore, there was a time when it was actually interesting, and not that bad. But now its like no one has a stage name (everyone just uses their first and last name, there arent many people that go by a name like "Undertaker"), and nothings believeable. If you watched any old video's you'd know that the Hulk Hogan would use his leg drop, and after that the opponent would be done. Now you have to bang them in the head with a frolicking chair 19 times and then you win.

Oh well, the games are still fun. (Well, some of them are at least

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the WWE is like an on-going soap opera.

No shit! But I want someone to come up with visual evidence to prove it was staged.

OK, well isin't it funny that the only time Vince McMahon is recorded entering his limo (or one of the VERY FEW), it explodes? Why would the camera be following him? Plus, the WWE would be going crazy if it's owner died. There would be more than just one Vince McMahon 3 hour special!

Actually he is often filmed exiting and entering his limo when he arrives and leaves the arenas. Have you been to WWE.com? They're going pretty crazy.

No shit it's stagged, but I want someone to point out the edit in the film and not everything in wrestling is fake, you're just not a fan and don't know shit about it. The death was for ratings but Raw doesn't really need better ratings, it has had the highest ratings for the past 10 years.

Actually he is often filmed exiting and entering his limo when he arrives and leaves the arenas. Have you been to WWE.com? They're going pretty crazy.

No shit it's stagged, but I want someone to point out the edit in the film and not everything in wrestling is fake, you're just not a fan and don't know shit about it. The death was for ratings but Raw doesn't really need better ratings, it has had the highest ratings for the past 10 years.

How do you know that? Everyone I ever talked to about WWE doesn't watch it anymore, including me. People are losing interest in it, there aren't anymore "Stone Cold Steve Austin's", or "Hulk Hogan's", no one attract's attention.

And I saw that WWE.com stuff, believe me, if he actually died, it would you know, be on the frolicking news. (CNN, ect.)

Even if you're right about WWE's current ratings, that only proves that the world is filled with dumbfucks and ten-year olds with nothing better to do with their time other than watch Umaga and John Cena manhandle each other and salivate over next-gen consoles they can't afford.

Edited by WnN2

I haven't seen the video. I refuse to watch wrestling. But think about it, no one is reporting it, period, no CNN, Fox News, nobody. No police investigations have been opened, no nothing.

As far as proof that the video was edited, why do you think you can find any? These guys are pros, they do it for a living. It's like asking to prove a movie scene wasn't shot all at once. The editing these people can do is amazing. And unless you were behind the camera you'll never know. Think about it, they could have two cameras side by side.

Intersting enough, a Wal Mart employee stopped me Friday night to talk to me about this. Don't know why, he was just talking about it while walking and looking right at me.

Every year the announcers talk about how they're still the number one rated show on TV and people watch it for the storyline and the babes. Everything on TV is fake...so why do you hate Wrestling because it's fake? Makes no sense.

The McMahon family could have said they didn't want the story on the news if this were real...they have a lot of money, they could pay them a lot to get what they want. Much like Microsoft.

Well I could point out editing in movies such as Spider-Man 3 so you could sure as hell point out something edited that was created by the WWE.

Dude, there would be an investigation and what not. If he actually died like that, it would be considered a murder. A murder of a multi-millionaire (or billionaire?) would be reported on the news.

I thought you checked out WWE.com??? There is a huge investigation.

Again, I'm not saying this is real, I'm just saying that there really isn't anything that could prove it to of been staged.

I just went to WWE.com and apperently Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead at their home. This, I believe is true. Unlike the Vince McMahon story.

Why? To say one WWE wrestler is dead is one thing, but to say that a wrestler and his entire family were murdered at their home is a whole nother story.

I just went to WWE.com and apperently Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead at their home. This, I believe is true. Unlike the Vince McMahon story.

Why? To say one WWE wrestler is dead is one thing, but to say that a wrestler and his entire family were murdered at their home is a whole nother story.

Why would you post that here and not the actual WWE topic???

Why would you post that here and not the actual WWE topic???

Maybe because it's related to the topic at hand, and because I don't know where the hell that topic is.

I heard that Vince showed up at Raw last night to dedicate the tribute to Chris Benoit. Is that true?

And the reason I won't watch wrestling is because I think it's dumb. Boxers and UFC guys actually fight, these guys just pretend. And they act like it's real, that's what pisses me off, and then there are some people who think it is. I just cannot get into it.

And the reason I won't watch wrestling is because I think it's dumb. Boxers and UFC guys actually fight, these guys just pretend. And they act like it's real, that's what pisses me off, and then there are some people who think it is. I just cannot get into it.

Exactly.

Also, I heard the deaths of Chris Benoit and his family was being investigated as a murder-suicide, unlike McMahon's "death" which is being investigated as a load of bullshit.

Exactly.

Also, I heard the deaths of Chris Benoit and his family was being investigated as a murder-suicide, unlike McMahon's "death" which is being investigated as a load of bullshit.

Exactly. Exactly. Exactly.

I heard that Vince showed up at Raw last night to dedicate the tribute to Chris Benoit. Is that true?

Ok, I don't get when people say they hate wrestling because it's fake...TV Shows are fake, movies are fake(unless it's a documentary) and plays are fake...why can't Wrestling be fake?

Because it's a wannabe sport. I actually want to watch real sports, like UFC or NFL. In UFC and NFL, people can actually get hurt, and that's what some people, myself included, want. I personally don't want to watch two gorillas manhandle each other with millions of braindead fucktards watching them.

Yeah, we know tv shows and movies are fake. But wrestling used to be a combat sport, which was never staged. From gladiator battles to Pride Fighting Championship, spectators saw ass-whuppings and loved it. Granted, people were killed in gladiator battles, but still. It was real.

Well you obviously haven't watched the show long enough to see the Diva mud matches, bra and panty matches and a lot of other shit they have Divas do.

Wrestling(WWE) is a sport whether you like it or not, so deal with it.

I don't see why all the people that "Hate" wrestling so much go into the Wrestling oriented topics and go on how they hate it...WHY!?!?!?

It only causes trouble.

People who hate Wrestling know nothing about it. They do not understand what it means to the wrestlers themselves. They do not understand we cheer those wrestlers because they've worked their ass of for 15 or more years to make it to the top of the wrestling ladder.

"And the reason I won't watch wrestling is because I think it's dumb. Boxers and UFC guys actually fight, these guys just pretend. And they act like it's real, that's what pisses me off, and then there are some people who think it is. I just cannot get into it."

WWE. E = Entertainment. Would you rather they just no-sold everything? Wrestlers put their bodies through more than Boxers and UFC guys. They work a 300 day schedule every year. That's only 52 days rest with family. That shows true dedication and passion in my eyes.

And I hate it when people say wrestling isn't real. Perhaps matches and storylines are scripted beforehand. The wrestlers still go out their for, sometimes, a good 30 minutes putting on the best performance for us the fans. That's why I love wrestling. Not only do wrestlers have an unrivaled passion for their love, their aim is to entertain the crowd as much as possible.

Because it's a wannabe sport. I actually want to watch real sports, like UFC or NFL. In UFC and NFL, people can actually get hurt, and that's what some people, myself included, want. I personally don't want to watch two gorillas manhandle each other with millions of braindead fucktards watching them.

Wait. I can't believe what I just read. You think their is zero chance of a wrestler getting hurt during a match? You sir are one of those guys that force me to use the word "Douche".

Why do you think they spend 10+ years of their life training? They practice how to recieve and perform moves correctly to lower the monumental percentage chance of them getting injured during a match.

I have seen countless terrible injuries sustained by wrestlers during matches. Borken necks, broken legs, torn quads, dislocated jaws, broken noses etc. to name a few. You have no idea how physically and mentally strong wrestlers have to be to get out their every night and put on a show for us fans.

WWE. E = Entertainment. Would you rather they just no-sold everything? Wrestlers put their bodies through more than Boxers and UFC guys. They work a 300 day schedule every year. That's only 52 days rest with family. That shows true dedication and passion in my eyes.

Number 1, there are 365 days in a year.

Number 2, It used to be the WWF, F = federation. And the WCW? I watched wrestling when I was like 6-9 years old. And even then I couldn't get over how scripted everything comes across as.

I've seen these guys get brained over the head with a chair, and get up and walk away with no blood, no nothing. Yeah, reality right there.

And this crap with Vince McMahon just proves it. Apparently it's "entertaining" to watch people get blown up and possibly be dead.

Number 2, It used to be the WWF, F = federation. And the WCW? I watched wrestling when I was like 6-9 years old. And even then I couldn't get over how scripted everything comes across as.

They had to change it from the WWF to the WWE because there is another organization with the same initials that is a wildlife thing, I didn't quite understand it. And who said it wasn't scripted??? Hell, Vince said countless times that it's scripted. They're not trying to make you think it's real, they're just trying to entertain fans like any other TV show would.

I've seen these guys get brained over the head with a chair, and get up and walk away with no blood, no nothing. Yeah, reality right there.

Since when does getting hit with a flat object make you bleed? Now if it were a baseball bat wrapped in barbwire and they didn't bleed after getting hit with that...then yes, I'd say there wasn't any reality in it.

And this crap with Vince McMahon just proves it. Apparently it's "entertaining" to watch people get blown up and possibly be dead.

I find it entertaining in movies when the bad guys get blown up...Vince is the bad guy in the WWE Storyline. He even said so.