Your age

Chris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, dood i did not know th amount of people who are younger than me or the same age. i am so excited cos i will be 13 ON JANUARY THE FIFTH. so close. but i hate being 12, because everyone who dont know u to well thinks you are just an ickle kid and ignores u, even some of my friends online didnt know i was 12 untill recently, they were amazed lol. but i love the gta games, and i really think EVERY rating should be either a *U* or a *PG*. because it should really be up to the parents, even if it is the kids who force the parents to make the decision lol. but how many people do u know that have got in trouble for playing it when underage, i dont tihnk there are many people, nobodys is really bothered except for the damn people that would sell me a 15 but not an 18 even thoguh they knew my age. stoopid damn fools. and if u was to know someone cared about the age..... u aint seen me orite :ph34r:. lol, i have always wanted to say that. AGE RATINGS ARE DUMB

15 turning 16 next July :mellow:

*looks at chris82's sig*

git ¬_¬ *is jealous*

>_>

Hahaha.... I'm not. Intel SUCKS! It's all about AMD. My new stuff will be here on Monday, and then I'll post my specs.

BTW, I'm 16 this past 9/27.

Intel rules! AMD sucks my cock all day long. And, Kiku, that happend to me too. When I tried to get it off the net. Then I bought it and it worked.

For people who don't know what MSS32.dll is, I'll explain. It's the Microsoft Sound System for 32-Bit processors, which 95% of PC users have. It is required by GTA to run. I tried to get GTA3 off the net, and it gave me that error message. I bought Vice City, and instead of using GTA3, I play GTA:LC. I still have not managed to crack this, but I'm working on it.

Intel rules! AMD sucks my cock all day long.

HAHAHAHAHA! Holy shit, tell me you're joking!

t's the Microsoft Sound System for 32-Bit processors, which 95% of PC users have

I must be part of the other 5 percent. Are you saying you have a 32-bit processor? God, never brag to me. I have an AMD Athlon 64-Bit Processor...... As I have said many times before. AND my 64-bit is backwards compatible with 32-bit software, games, etc...... Bitch.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...