The Internet

^ i concur, Stella Artois is for wife - beaters... :gappy:

Also, i hate very heavy rain.... Got soaked th'other day... >.<

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Updated List (FTW!)

Selfish people

Morons that misunderstand you.

Cheaters.

People that talk internet slang (U instead of You, R instead of Are, Etc.)

Kids think they "Pwn" me.

My brothers daughter.

Racism.

Discrimination.

Teasing.

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

Updated, but reasons as to why I loathe children so goddamn much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupidity. (I wouldn't call it naivity, since kids still don't learn.)

Excessive amounts of cursing. (So unesscessary. These kids don't even know what the hell they're saying most of the time.)

Squeaky, prepubescent voices. (Coupled with the cursing.)

Overall n00bness. (Deal with the fact you can't drive that helicopter good enough to not get blown up by me.)

Whiners. (Bitch, bitch, bitch. If you think your life sucks now, try going through high school.)

When kids bitch about how their parents are dictators. (They don't realize they'll be doing the same thing when they're older.)

The POS cartoons that have replaced Ed, Edd, n' Eddy on Cartoon Network. (Camp Lazlo and Foster's SUCK!)

Absolutely no respect for classics such as Mario or Sonic. (Yeah, I actually remember Sonic, and it kicked ass.)

Edited by WnN2

Republicans

fuck you, commie :o

lol

And my old english teacher, Mr. Jim Ashbolt. Possibly the guy with his head stuck furthest up his ass ever. Y'know what? It was me who threw stones into your covertible TVR, and the apple cores, and yoghurt. (and my brother, but he left years ago) and It serves you right for making it publically known that i'm a failure.

I hope one day i see you on the street and i can kick you in the balls. Go get some frolicking kids mate, stop being so frolicking stubborn, and remove that red - hot poker from your arse and have some fun! Look, i'm not gonna put spaces in between those gay little words that you always frickin bug me about! No - one cares for your recycled stories that we've heard before, and pick holes in, because they change every frolicking time you frolicking assfuck fucker. GOd i hat this man and hope something very very unfortunate happens to him.

OWL EYED TWAT.

/rant ^ he is a proper twat though.

@WNn2 - Re: squeaky pre - pubesecent voices. I've got a freind like that, he's almost 16 years old, and when he answers the phone, i can't tell wheteher its him, his mum, or his sister :huh:

And all my GF complains about when she hears him when e're talking on the phone is how much he sounds like a girl and how high his voice is.

^ another thing that pisses me off.

And another: people who can critisiz eothers till the cows come home, but can't take it their way.

Edited by Skyline.

Two Faceness

Teh Bastard :pissedred:

Theatre class

Slags/whores/manwhores

Stella beer

Vodka shots

Conservatives

Republicans

Homophobes

Racists

Most humans

My Dad

Hamsters

The Internet

Bald: Communist?

@Tec: I also hate some kids, By the way, NOT ALL, some of them can be kinda cute ^_^

But others are just annoying, like one time, a f'cken cockeroach of about 3 year bited me in the right shoulder, and started to cry, I got blamed, the only thing i wanted to do then, was to break that bitch's neck.

Anyway, i know some kids that are kinda nice, like pretty easy, they are respectfull, stuff like that.

@All that says "Squeaky voice": Im pretty sure that allmost every has got this sometime, I used to have pretty squeaky voice for like 1 year ago, but I kinda modified it, now it sounds way better :lol:

Still, its pretty annoying, but it aint something ya can do about it, because it aint something the person chooses.

Another thing that pisses me off, is the freakin law here in Chile, we got robbed once, they entered tru' the roof, and the cockeroach (a cop) said that the hole (where the robbers entered tru') was made from inside, and that we made it.

Also, if you are carrying a gun, and get robbed in the street, you can blow the robbers head off, better said, you cant even hit him, if you do, you get in jail.

People who insult me for no reason ( I`m tryig to help them and they insult me )

My French Teacher ( ruined my grades in the last week )

My parents ( sometimes )

Spammers

N00bs

Racism

Gangsta` Wannabe White Dudes

Heavy Rock(ers)

When my PC freezes

When I jerk off my hand

Books

List TBC ...

^ Also, its spam & Fanboyism, im with you ^

And about YouTube Coments, I hate those freakin spamming chains they make, like "blah blah blah, now that you've read this message, you are gonna die tonight if you dont post in X amount of videos".

Another thing that pisses me off (And most of the Chileans too) are PERUVIANS, the bitches eat dogs, hamsters, pidgeons, rats, puppies, they say that everiything that is maade of meat is eatable, and AHS TO BE eaten.

I BURY THOSE COCKEROACHES!

By the way, I've never been angry with my mother (As she's my only "parent"), because I owe her my life, if it wasnt for my mother, I wouldnt be alive.

Another thing that I've found that pisses me off, is when I get sick, I hate those...Microbopes...Micropes...Promicros, whatever.

EDIT: When I realised that i couldnt get a Glock Poster, I got pretty pissed...

Edited by Silberio Silva Da Great

People who suck at GTA

(Joe, i know you're a complete fatass, social reject, who has nothing better to do that sit on MSN all day critisizing people, but that's no excuse ot to be able to complete Mad dogg's ryhmes withoout cheating....)

Honestly, how can you suck at GTA? Its a learning curve.

Well, it's not surprising really, since the first cheats he used were: money, weapons, and flying cars.

Insolent fool <_<

Right now, nothing can piss me off, because I'm listening to Beethovens 9th symphonie :P

Anyway, another thing that pisses me of is uncompleted promises, when a cockeroach promises something, and then just breaks that.

Like my brother (When he was on drugs, now, he's outta that), we found a lil' puppy, so we had to clean his "stuff", and we made a deal, one day him, one day me, but after like 2 weeks, he said "No, i wont do it anymore", and that realy pisses me off.

BTW, Isnt marylin Manson the american singer who's murder is still unknown?

*Cody has landed spacecraft on this forum* PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *smoke comes out*

1 more thing? ;) That pisses me off is people with attitudes. Who think they better than you. And say it to your face. <_<

*Gets in spacecraft*

WHOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by 7.62mm