What pisses you off?

Dazza

I hate spoiled rich people no doubt about it

x2

(Specifically rich kids)

I hope daddy buys them a brand new car for them to total. Wouldn't that be a crying shame.

I hate when Mommy/Daddy are elected officials, especially when they buy their 16-year-old retard a new IROC (Camaro) &

the little idget wraps it around a tree & transforms himself into a drooling quadriplegic. Then they wheel them into the state

Assembly/Senate & use their own vegged out kid to shove a helmet law down our throats (actually happened here).

Why? Most of them have worked damn hard to achive what they achived. It didn't just fall into their lap. I absolutely see no reason to find them annoying.

Exept if they brag of course. I hate people who brag.

That's the kind i hate. People who get it from mummy and daddy, and never have to work hard for anything.

If you earned it, fair enough.

Why? Most of them have worked damn hard to achive what they achived. It didn't just fall into their lap. I absolutely see no reason to find them annoying.

Exept if they brag of course. I hate people who brag.

That's the kind i hate. People who get it from mummy and daddy, and never have to work hard for anything.

If you earned it, fair enough.

Exactly. I see these guys in my school with kind hardworking (rich) parents but themselves are dickheads.

HEY LOOK! I got two $30 000(aud) cars and I'm 16. Suck shit nerd, go study some more!

Quite some chance I'm going to get their Mercedes. I'll buy it from my parents. It's a win-win situation. I'll pay them more then Mercedes would give them, and less then it would cost if I bought it from the Mercedes dealer (second hand).

In quite a lot of things I'm privalaged because of my dad's succes. I don't get all that much now cause then later (when he's gone) I'll have more and would use it for more important things then stuff like games. I'll probably do the same for my son/daughter (would prefer son though. I think a girl would spend it on useless stuff like clothes).

I do have to work for it though. He uses it as a motivation. Like if you achive some specific goal you'll get something. My dad said that if I go to Gymnasium (highest middle-school education here + Latin and Greek (the school before uni)) he'd take me to Cedar Point, that's all the way in Cleveland, USA (and I live in Holland).

Also, my dads mom didn't even finish primary school and his dad was a sailor and carpenter. Not exactly the highest in society. He's done it all on his own and I quete respect that.

I hate it when people shout at and smack their kids in public..It's just a little annoying when you're trying to have a peaceful day out..

I expecially hate it when they pull the kids pants down, shove it on a table, then go psycho on it's buttocks..

I hate people who let their kids run wild & make no effort to control them. I'm not saying beat them, but I really don't need

someone's 3-year old climbing into the middle of my table at a restaurant while I'm trying to eat. They can also keep the

screaming tantrums.

Jace - Sounds like your parents worked for what they have, good on them. I agree w/ your dad's "work for it" approach.

My oldest daughter had everything given to her by her grandmother (after she decided I wasn't fit to raise my own kid) &

now it's come back on her (daughter). She's had DWI, probation & dropped out of school. I help where I can, but I hope

her looks hold & she marries well.

When my youngest turns 16 in a few years, she'll get an old Ford Maverick & a tool box. Real simple, you wanna drive, you

make it go (I'll help, I just want her to understand cars).

Lol, actually sounds pretty fun.

Usually all the spoilt brats do fall out later. Like this kid who said he was very intelligent. Guess what? Yeah, he failed and has to do the year over. His parents are too protective and thinks everything will happen without him doing anything. Other then that, he's 14 and behaves like a 8 year old.

I hate some rich people, who act poor, not to be modest but to hide that they are just rich spoiled brats.

That makes no sense at all. "Oh shit, what if people realise that I'm a wealty rich person. Damn it, no. I'll act like some poor dude". Yeah, that makes no sense. Again, it doesn't fall into their laps and being modest is the best thing to do. I don't think people would be impressed if I'd run around school yelling "I've got a Mercedes!". Nobody. Cares.

For our vacation we went to some 5+ star hotel. Again, you don't tell that to everyone and don't downgrade people who go with the car to France (about 600 km drive). People will hate you. Being modest is the best thing to do.

Just because my dad is succesfull doesn't mean I'd be some spoilt brat. As if I'll just get anything I want. No. If I want something he'll tell me to buy it myself. Work for it. That's why I deliver papers as a little job.

But those rich assholes who act all MAFIA piss me the fuck off, they are rich spoiled brats, not poor people with problems.

1- You didn't answer.

2- As for as I know rich people never act 'mafia'.

3- Yeah, rich people can have problems too. Just cause they're rich doesn't mean their personal life is going smooth.

Basically, if someones was rich, they've basically got everything they deserve, but even the most richest people have problems too. If you look at it this way, people that are rich have reached what they wanted, but afterwards, everything for them goes wrong and they start falling away. It's best to stay like a normal person because then you will eventually futhfill your main goal at whatever age that goal meets. I wouldn't like to own alot of money and then spend all of it up on what I want because I know I will eventually get bored of it.

I'd be happy with 350 000 EUR a year. It'll be enough for my needs. TBH I'd actually hate earning those abnormal somes of money like 40 million a year. I'd probably give most to charity then.

Also football people.. What the hell have they done to deserve so much money. The world isn't going to be a better place or anything just cause they can kick a ball. And people like Paris Hilton. Those are the rich people who are highly annoying. The ones who don't a damn for it.

People in Africa deserve the money much more then Paris Hilton does.

Edit: Also note that 52% of the 350 000 EUR would have to go to tax in Holland.