What pisses you off?

Dazza

i hate pro footballers, they get paid more than they deserve. they earn like a £1000,000 in a single month for (in all honesty) doing abosoutly nothing but kicking a ball around. But doctors, firemen and coppers ect people that are acctually doing something usefull and saving lives, will probably never earn anywhere near that much money in their whole lives. footballers wouldnt get a penny if i was in charge of the country.

thats the fucked up economy for you <_<

Edited by ZigZagZig

i hate pro footballers, they get paid more than they deserve. they earn like a £1000,000 in a single month for (in all honesty) doing abosoutly nothing but kicking a ball around. But doctors, firemen and coppers ect people that are acctually doing something usefull and saving lives, will probably never earn anywhere near that much money in their whole lives. footballers wouldnt get a penny if i was in charge of the country.

That's bullshit, footballers that are really good at what they do deserve to be paid like anyone, football isn't just kicking a ball, everyone that is good at what they do deserve to be paid.

^ here here, rugby players are badass.

To be fair, the amount players are paid can be considered a little fair, due to the huge amount of tourism they bring to other countries, and the amount of economy they contribute to...

What pisses me off?

Sweet FA! I'm in a really good mood for some reason! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

nah I think baseball players get payed way to much

Maybe it's just me, but new people who blow in & start acting like staff are a little annoying.

Guys w/ a low post count who start correcting people or spouting rules they themselves aren't quite clear on. What,

these people think that's gonna get them promoted to staff? Yeah, good luck w/ that...

Like I said, maybe it's just me.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Maybe it's just me, but new people who blow in & start acting like staff are a little annoying.

Guys w/ a low post count who start correcting people or spouting rules they themselves aren't quite clear on. What,

these people think that's gonna get them promoted to staff? Yeah, good luck w/ that...

Like I said, maybe it's just me.

I'm conscious I shoudn't do that. People who do should stop.

Or do I actually do this, I don't think so but I guess we'll never know.