What pisses you off?

Dazza

"What pisses me off is that my mom's a lazy bitch and doesn't have a job and shops all day..." so I can have a decent meal in the evening.

No, she shops for her clothes, and never cooks... never does anything except spend money...

That bastard! Rofl, nothing personal. But yeah, I hate those people who don't do shit and expect the world only please them.

My mom spends lots of money, but that's only for food and my dads and my stuff. Barely anything for herself. She just got a job a month ago though. Shell's Gas and Power. Part time job, but my mom's happy. She's only working for her own pleasure.

Damn man I want us to trade moms now...

kids wanting to fight anybody, then you kick there ass and they said they weren't ready or it was unfair..fuck pisses me off..

Kid(s) who want attention and kick me when I'm grabbing something out of my locker and get very scared when I turn around and decide that I want exept it any longer (meaning I wanted to brake his bones).

He's much weaker then me, so there just was a point that I though "WTF? Why am I taking this".

Anyway, he also used to just hit me slightly with his shoulder if I came across him somewhere in the school. So, one time he did that and I bashed him back (significantly harder) and that was the last time he ever dared doing that again.

I think I don't look all that strong.. that must be the reason.. Had this many times. You just have to show those bastards and they'll never dare to annoy you again.

Reminds me. So we where going to Rotterdam harbor for some school excursion. I was rather sleepy and decided to just close my eyes and rest a little. Then the same idion thought he could annoy me with his mobile phone by playing hardcore (and I really, really hate that 'music'). So I grabed his phone and told him I'd smash it against his head (I was actually serious) the next time he disturbes my little nap. All fine, he quit. But then his smartass friend thought that wouldn't count for him. So... and.. :evil: I didn't brake his phone cause I didn't want to pay a knew one. but I'm sure that if his chest could think, it wouldn't be happy with that twat's decision.

And then I continued having a nap :)

kids wanting to fight anybody, then you kick there ass and they said they weren't ready or it was unfair..fuck pisses me off..

Kid(s) who want attention and kick me when I'm grabbing something out of my locker and get very scared when I turn around and decide that I want exept it any longer (meaning I wanted to brake his bones).

He's much weaker then me, so there just was a point that I though "WTF? Why am I taking this".

Anyway, he also used to just hit me slightly with his shoulder if I came across him somewhere in the school. So, one time he did that and I bashed him back (significantly harder) and that was the last time he ever dared doing that again.

I think I don't look all that strong.. that must be the reason.. Had this many times. You just have to show those bastards and they'll never dare to annoy you again.

Reminds me. So we where going to Rotterdam harbor for some school excursion. I was rather sleepy and decided to just close my eyes and rest a little. Then the same idion thought he could annoy me with his mobile phone by playing hardcore (and I really, really hate that 'music'). So I grabed his phone and told him I'd smash it against his head (I was actually serious) the next time he disturbes my little nap. All fine, he quit. But then his smartass friend thought that wouldn't count for him. So... and.. :evil: I didn't brake his phone cause I didn't want to pay a knew one. but I'm sure that if his chest could think, it wouldn't be happy with that twat's decision.

And then I continued having a nap :)

Hm, that happened to me in football(soccer for you American's <_<), this dude that doesn't like me, he came running up to me while I had the ball, tried to ram me, so I just fixed my shoulder in place and he just flew off me xD, it was so funny, he was on the floor all pwnt.

It pisses me off when my girlfriend has no credit on her phone..

Yea I know fucking bigshots full of themselves...

Kinda like those people that have a VVT-I or VTEC engine (DOHC) and claim they lost the race because it's "broke." I mean, it's possible, but unless you're a dumbshit that fucks with your car and don't know what you're doing, they'd deserve it. Neither are a Godsend anyway, so really, it doesn't matter xD

^ Knew a guy who had a civic with a VTEC engine. They called him 'VTEC boy', because he used to big himself up.

Until the day he raced a crosser across a field. His car got pwned.

Jace, my best mate had the same problem you did, except, he kinda, floored the guy and stood on his head a few times. They're good buddies now :D

Haha, yeah well. Can't see that happening in my case though. He's a prick. Some show-off guy. If he's not with his retarded friends there is no 'conflict'. We both just behave like the other doesn't exist.

I think I actually have his face somewhere in a video. I'll make a screeny.

*looks through lots of vids he made at school*

Ah, found it. It's when I and a friend went shopping for food (we were going to sell milkshakes at school. Each class has there own stand. And we had to do the shopping).

jusstoney7v.png

jusstone2ngi.png

What an ass :P So as you can see, not exactly some though guy or something. Just an idiot who needs lots of attention. Just like your average 3 year old who learns to cycle with just 2 wheels.

Fights at my school piss me off. For one, I ALWAYS miss them by two seconds. As soon as I get to the scene, the fight's over. Although it's not that bad, and this brings me to my second point, because hardly anybody at my school knows how to fight. It's usually two idiots swinging at each other. Am I expecting something similar to what I see in a kung fu movie? Hell no, but at the very least, they could LOOK like they have SOME skill.

The fact that I need a nextgen or a new PC to play some new games...

double standards...rules that dont apply for everyone

lol those retards that start "fights" with everyone. lmao

got a funny story about that

We had finished Y12 pretty much, and it was muckup day ("cancelled" by teachers, but we did it anyways :D) there was these two kids (about 14, im 17), it was at recess but we were outside the gate, going with a friend to the shops..he has a really old car, but it has 'character' its a datsun 120Y...lol.anyways...then there like "oh yeh great car, old piece of shit" then i said to them "yeah..umm..have fun at school for the next 3 years"..(from outside the gate) then they said..ohh we'l fukin smash you...then i saw a teacher like 10 metres away from them. then i gave them the finger and said "bring it on bitch" then they ran outside and got busted by the teacher who thought they were trying to jig...lmao..then they walked back inside the gates..and i said ..oh sorry..whats that...lol

Wanting to smash someone in the face when they dont expect it cos they r messing with you, then you are about to hit them and you see the deputy principal like 5m away...far out..

People who are naive about things, eg my cousin who calls all electronic music (from chemical brothers to dj tiesto to the presets, darude...anything) party music

I mean...at least know what your talking about before you start bagging it out

Not being 18 for NYE...

WHERE THE F!k is Gran Turismo Portable (PSP)......W T F happened, im especially cut about that...

The shit handling in Pro Street....no customise in pro street

Edited by WRX22B1998

People fighting on forums but it can be highly entertaining.

People who think they know it all and in my mind they dont.

People who use weird terms like limbo, ..... especially LOMBII (WRX22b1998)

No gta on WII

delayed release of SSBB and many games!

waiting for top spin tennis wii!

Gran Turismo Portable is coming out Q3 08-09

Youve got your wish lombi!

and many more. if you dont have anything nice or smart to say, then you keep it zippped :)

Edited by barcafc