What pisses you off?

Dazza

What I hate is those World vision or whatever it is that keeps asking you to donate money to the needy...Sure it makes sense to help the poverty, but they could tone down on how far they go to get your spare change. I was in my car once and my dad stopped at a red light. Then this woman comes up to us and shoves this can in our window rattling it and asking us to donate...wtf?

And how people keep saying "help the needy" If those people listened in class back in high school they would get an education rather then sitting on the streets every night waiting for people to help them for being homeless.

Seriously, that's how I think of it.

And how people keep saying "help the needy" If those people listened in class back in high school they would get an education rather then sitting on the streets every night waiting for people to help them for being homeless.

africa-child.jpg

I highly doubt this kid has gone to school. When they say help the needy they usually aren't talking about those lazy bastards who thought it was more important to whatch TV then to go to school. We're talking about the people who actually really are in need of help cause they can't get out of the state they're in themselves.

I rarely donate any money, but actually I do think I have to. They ask you for barely anything. Just 12 EUR a year. Can supply them with enough food for at least a month.

The thing being that the money can end up with the corrupted government of the country who'll just buy themselves some weapons or cigars with the donated money..

No I wasn't referring to that kind of homeless...like the homeless people who live in first world countries like the United States or Australia, and advertisements on TV ask for $30 a month and barely any of it goes to the people who need it because the person who organizes the donating service uses a majority of this money to ride in expensive cars, eat at expensive restaurants etc and whatever is left over goes to the homeless in poverty...

Right, right.

Then I agree. Bitches (that does not refer to females but the the lazy ones amongst us) should try to get some sort of income (getting a job can't be THAT hard. Just be reasonable in your demands. You'll slowly build up a career) pretty much deserve their possistion. Unless the person is question has a serious handicap or something else that blocks him of getting a job.

Right, right.

Then I agree. Bitches (that does not refer to females but the the lazy ones amongst us) should try to get some sort of income (getting a job can't be THAT hard. Just be reasonable in your demands. You'll slowly build up a career) pretty much deserve their possistion. Unless the person is question has a serious handicap or something else that blocks him of getting a job.

Fixed. :P

Having to memorize dialogs pisses me off. I can hardly do that in English, so how the hell do you expect me to do it in Spanish?

Edited by TEC 9

what pisses me is my mother who was a f*cker who dont know programmings

she was really a damn person i ever met because of her shitiness...she always say i play games while i am scripting the MAIN.SCM for Vice City at Mon~Fri...my dad wont be like this because he know that i am interest in computers

she will just turn off my PC without a f*cking reason!!!! im really angry and i wanted to slap her!! :angry: she dont know the technologies very much and was a stupid f*cker!!! :angry: :angry: even her education was very low than me

does this woman wanted to be your mother? NO!!!! OBVIOUSLY NO!!!!! SHE IS A F*CKER!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissedred:

dont laugh ok?

If I'm right that says: What pisses me off is my mother who is a fucker and does not know about programming.

Dude, don't you have any sense at all. You hate your mom cause she just doesn't know much about computers. Almost EVERY girl doesn't know much about programming and computers. If you're going to slap your wife cause she doesn't know what you're doing I don't think your marriage will last so long.

she will just turn off my PC without a f*cking reason!

And until you pay the electricity bills she has the full right to.

even her education was very low than me

That just doesn't make sense..

does this woman wanted to be your mother?

And neither does that.

I didn't laught. I'm just amased at your stupidity.

I would love if the only 'bad' thing my mom would do is not understand computers and turn off the PC now and then, rather then not allowing to enter the house for no apparent reason. My mom can be VERY annoying at times. But I'm not going to hate her for that. It's your own mom dude, come on.

she was really a damn person i ever met because of her shitiness...she always say i play games while i am scripting the MAIN.SCM for Vice City at Mon~Fri...my dad wont be like this because he know that i am interest in computers

she will just turn off my PC without a f*cking reason!!!! im really angry and i wanted to slap her!! :angry: she dont know the technologies very much and was a stupid f*cker!!! :angry: :angry: even her education was very low than me

does this woman wanted to be your mother? NO!!!! OBVIOUSLY NO!!!!! SHE IS A F*CKER!!!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissedred:

dont laugh ok?

dude, you shouldnt talk about your own mother like that.

she gave birth to you, raised you, feeds you, clothes you and puts a roof over your head. and you moan and bitch just because she turned off your PC?

You need to learn some respect and grow up, cos right now you are acting like a spoiled brat.

Spoiled disrespectful kids piss me off.

Agree w/ Madlabrador, & work on your grammar. If you really want to make a point, s*** & f*** don't help.

Parents deal w/ all kinds of things you probably never considered like just affording gas to get to work so they can support

you, a little respect isn't asking that much.

Bad grammar and spelling pisses me off sometimes. I mean, I do expect to see it sometimes as everyone makes mistakes, but I absoulutely detest this new age of 'Internet Speak' used on MSN, texting and so on. It is slowly ruining the English language as we know it, and as it makes its way into other languages, it eats away at them too.

dont laugh ok?

dude, you shouldnt talk about your own mother like that.

she gave birth to you, raised you, feeds you, clothes you and puts a roof over your head. and you moan and bitch just because she turned off your PC?

You need to learn some respect and grow up, cos right now you are acting like a spoiled brat.

I also agree w/ Madlabrador,she carried you in her womb for nine months,it`s brats like you that should

It pisses me off that nobody likes me.

Dude, I love you. Does that make you feel better? :P

Parents have certain rights and responsibilities. They have the responibility of paying bills, so they have the right to cut your privileges. And if your mother saw what you were typing about her using something SHE paid for, you can kiss that sweet computer good-bye.

Edited by TEC 9

dont laugh ok?

Dude, respect your mother, isn't she the one that cooks for you, doesn't she wash your clothes?

Without her you woudn't survive probably.

I wouldn't say one can't survive without their mother. But she does pretty damn much for you.

I've had (still have now and then) problems with my mom. But I've come to the conclusion that those annoying moments just are part of the 'full package'. She does extreemly much for me and I should appreciate that and not get angry for the smallest of things (though sometimes she does behave like a bitch.. but I can live with that).

She's the one who helps me at the moments I need most help in life. Or lets just call it support.