What pisses you off?

Dazza

• 2 weeks later...
snoop dogg. i can not stand that stupid cunt. he cant rap, he looks like some demented creature out of lord of the rings and what the hell is all that shizzle nizzle (whatever the fuck it is) all about? i would love nothing more than to punch him right the face.

1, Snoop Dogg, is ok!

2, I don't think YOU could beat up Snoop.

3, Why are you acting hard?? :huh:

I get pissed off when my damn Internet disconnects :(

My stupid, screwed up PC.

Using the laptop isn't so bad now, i grabbed my keyboard and mouse, so i can actually type for shit... (better than before, for some reason)

But yeah.. it's knackered. Think it's the PSU / it's connection... Too late at night to wake up my family with the large amounts of swearing that'll happen if i try to fix it right now... (everyone else has to go to work tomorrow, i have th day off college :P)

snoop dogg. i can not stand that stupid cunt. he cant rap, he looks like some demented creature out of lord of the rings and what the hell is all that shizzle nizzle (whatever the fuck it is) all about? i would love nothing more than to punch him right the face.

1, Snoop Dogg, is ok!

2, I don't think YOU could beat up Snoop.

3, Why are you acting hard?? :huh:

I get pissed off when my damn Internet disconnects :(

1. thats fine, you are entiteled to your own opion, as am i.

2. im not talking about wanting beating him up, i just wanna puch him in the face and bring him down a peg or two.

3. im not acting hard, i just have a lot of anger in me. i cant help the way i am

Edited by Madlabrador

Not wearing her clothes..... to late!!! :ph34r:

^Joke obviously, still no pic.

Well I hate the kids that say they are gipsy(being gipsy is kind of like being gangsta' in Portugal) to be cool or feared. What a bunch of retards.

Well I get pissed when my GF beats me in Tekken, MGS PO online and Guitar Hero.

She plays all that and is hot(13 year old) I can say nice find.

People who think they're better than you because they play sports, hunt, or drive pickup trucks. Yeah, rednecks who suck at football, shoot helpless animals to prove they're a man, and drive 20-year old pieces of shit with poor gas mileage piss me off.

Ohh...lol you should see these fuckers at my brothers school, fucking parking over 2 parking spots with there ford f250 with a lift kit wearing a cowboy hat and sunglasses, and once they took 1/4 of the fucking parking lot

still hate the fact that some people still hate me even

The fact my GF painted my nails pink............

Maybe I'll post a pic of that metrosexual day.

Some girls thought it was hot.....

As long as you don't start wearing her clothes it's kay.

And, what pisses me off, those "mexican gangsters" Ooh I'm so scared, you just called me "white boy!"

they call you white boy? maybe im missing something here, but arnt most mexicans white too? :huh:

anyway, i hate these stupid middleclass women in cities, that own 4x4s just as a status symbol. the cities are hard enough to drive through without these bitches taking up the whole road, parking in your way and then yelling at you when you tell them to move

Edited by Marty Jay

The fact my GF painted my nails pink............

Maybe I'll post a pic of that metrosexual day.

Some girls thought it was hot.....

As long as you don't start wearing her clothes it's kay.

And, what pisses me off, those "mexican gangsters" Ooh I'm so scared, you just called me "white boy!"

they call you white boy? maybe im missing something here, but arnt most mexicans white too? :huh:

Tan-ish. Called would be more correct, just happened friday. Insecure people are funny (:

Not wearing her clothes..... to late!!! :ph34r:

^Joke obviously, still no pic.

Well I hate the kids that say they are gipsy(being gipsy is kind of like being gangsta' in Portugal) to be cool or feared. What a bunch of retards.

Well I get pissed when my GF beats me in Tekken, MGS PO online and Guitar Hero.

She plays all that and is hot(13 year old) I can say nice find.

It's everyones dream to have a girlfriend like that..:P

Isn't really stereotyping when they really do drive 20-year old pieces of shit with poor gas mileage. Seriously, these rednecks are getting on my fucking nerves. Doesn't really help that I'm in East Tennessee and 80% of the people around me are rednecks who do that shit. And most of them act like they could kick your ass, even though the majority of them are wimps too chicken-shit to do anything other than talk.

Fuck rednecks. Right in their cousin-screwing asses.

If you're wondering why I'm so hostile towards rednecks, let me explain a few things. I can't stand country music, NASCAR, most pickup trucks, boot-cut jeans, and anything else which may classify you as a redneck around here. Not to mention I've been discriminated against by rednecks for the past four years.

Edited by TEC 9

Isn't really stereotyping when they really do drive 20-year old pieces of shit with poor gas mileage. Seriously, these rednecks are getting on my fucking nerves. Doesn't really help that I'm in East Tennessee and 80% of the people around me are rednecks who do that shit. And most of them act like they could kick your ass, even though the majority of them are wimps too chicken-shit to do anything other than talk.

Fuck rednecks. Right in their cousin-screwing asses.

If you're wondering why I'm so hostile towards rednecks, let me explain a few things. I can't stand country music, NASCAR, most pickup trucks, boot-cut jeans, and anything else which may classify you as a redneck around here. Not to mention I've been discriminated against by rednecks for the past four years.

yep, i know how you feel, we got redneck type people here in england too. Essex people. most of them are poor, drive pickups or 4x4s, always drunk and agressive, loads of them live in caravans and yes they enjoy shooting things. the thing that pisses me of is these scumbags are spilling over into my county of Kent, which was once a respectable place, but not anymore :pissedred:

Edited by ZigZagZig