What pisses you off?

Dazza

Dude, tec, shuddup. Some people really can't do any better.

You must really hate my 35 & 44 year old cars. The redneck part I get, I generally tolerate them at best. Hate them for

being jackasses, not me for my cars.

The cars on the other hand, are a matter of choice & preference. Some of the new cars are okay but I cut my teeth on cars

that could literally punch a hole through a brick wall & keep going. If you landed a job selling Smart Cars congrats, bit I'm

really not interested. The only thing that pisses me off about them is $3 a gallon. Eventually we'll have no choice but to get

serious w/ renewable fuels & better technology like fuel cells & hybrids.

Speaking of pissed off, what do OPEC nations plan to do in a hundred years when oil is GONE & they've pissed off every other

country in the world by being greedy?

I hate assholes who don't use those little fucking levers either side of their steering wheels. Yeah, i'm talking about indicators.

Some stupid, stupid driver today pulled into her drive without so much as a warning. I was forced to slam on my brakes, to avoid smashing into the back of her. I did avoid to, but, because it was wet, cold, raining and dark, so i came right off.

The damage:

Goodbye indicators

Goodbye wing mirrors

Goodbye intact exhaust end can

Goodbye being able to start the thing without forcing the throttle, and the same with the choke (lever than leans out the air / fuel mixture)

Goodbye revs above 4K (Meter goes up to a good 10 without hitting the red)

Goodbye relatively unscathed fairing

Goodbye foot pegs

Goodbye brake / clutch lever

Goodbye will to live

Goodbye not having to catch the fucking bus

Grrr...

I hate assholes who don't use those little fucking levers either side of their steering wheels. Yeah, i'm talking about indicators.

Some stupid, stupid driver today pulled into her drive without so much as a warning. I was forced to slam on my brakes, to avoid smashing into the back of her. I did avoid to, but, because it was wet, cold, raining and dark, so i came right off.

The damage:

Goodbye indicators

Goodbye wing mirrors

Goodbye being able to start the thing without forcing the throttle, and the same with the choke (lever than leans out the air / fuel mixture)

Goodbye foot pegs

Goodbye will to live

Grrr...

That really pisses me off, that happens to my mom all the time, slamming brakes on because some motherfucker can't indicate or actually use the right lane..<_<

The damage:

Goodbye indicators

Goodbye wing mirrors

Goodbye foot pegs

Goodbye will to live

Grrr...

This is why there should be cameras on the streets. Or throwing grenades at cars be made legal. Either/or.

Edited by hunter88888

The damage:

Goodbye indicators

Goodbye wing mirrors

Goodbye foot pegs

Goodbye will to live

Grrr...

This is why there should be cameras on the streets. Or throwing grenades at cars. Either/or.

I don't want to be watched 24/7. I mean I probably am, but at least I don't feel like it.

The damage:

Goodbye indicators

Goodbye wing mirrors

Goodbye foot pegs

Goodbye will to live

Grrr...

This is why there should be cameras on the streets. Or throwing grenades at cars. Either/or.

I don't want to be watched 24/7. I mean I probably am, but at least I don't feel like it.

dont do they do that in the UK? i heard somewhere in Europe they just started that program..

Isn't really stereotyping when they really do drive 20-year old pieces of shit with poor gas mileage. Seriously, these rednecks are getting on my fucking nerves. Doesn't really help that I'm in East Tennessee and 80% of the people around me are rednecks who do that shit. And most of them act like they could kick your ass, even though the majority of them are wimps too chicken-shit to do anything other than talk.

Fuck rednecks. Right in their cousin-screwing asses.

If you're wondering why I'm so hostile towards rednecks, let me explain a few things. I can't stand country music, NASCAR, most pickup trucks, boot-cut jeans, and anything else which may classify you as a redneck around here. Not to mention I've been discriminated against by rednecks for the past four years.

It's funny, because I wear Levi's 527 Bootcuts, listen to Heartland rock, and drive a compact pickup truck with a cut muffler; but I don't consider myself even close to a redneck and neither does anyone else I know.

Isn't really stereotyping when they really do drive 20-year old pieces of shit with poor gas mileage. Seriously, these rednecks are getting on my fucking nerves. Doesn't really help that I'm in East Tennessee and 80% of the people around me are rednecks who do that shit. And most of them act like they could kick your ass, even though the majority of them are wimps too chicken-shit to do anything other than talk.

Fuck rednecks. Right in their cousin-screwing asses.

If you're wondering why I'm so hostile towards rednecks, let me explain a few things. I can't stand country music, NASCAR, most pickup trucks, boot-cut jeans, and anything else which may classify you as a redneck around here. Not to mention I've been discriminated against by rednecks for the past four years.

It's funny, because I wear Levi's 527 Bootcuts, listen to Heartland rock, and drive a compact pickup truck with a cut muffler; but I don't consider myself even close to a redneck and neither does anyone else I know.

He said around there...

But, I'd say it's normal around there. As it is here. Four wheelers, dirt bikes and big trucks (Okay, not COMPACT trucks, but still. The rest applies.)

Right now i hate... being all comfy and warm in bed, then needing a piss. It's like... I'm comfy here, gimme a break!

I also hate these 4 things about current pop culture (in order from least hate to most hate)

1. High school Musical - Pisses me off, because it's the biggest heap of moneyspinning, idealistic crap ever. At least some movies based off real life can come up with a storyline that might, conceivably happen once in a thousand years. I hate this whole perfect teen life bullshit. Being a teenager is bollocks, for the most part, far from this whole clichéd, stereotyped bullshit spat out by producers with nothing better to do than stick a bunch of lip - syncing fucktards in front of a camera. /rant.

2.Spongebob - People seem to cream their pants over this crap. Honestly. Cartoons were in their prime in the 90's. 90's cartoons own anything. Looney Toons, Hanna Barbara, Clasky Csupo, etc, etc. Not this shit. It's been merchandised to the point of saturation, and it makes me want to rob people of there spongebob merchandise, set it on fire, and throw them into it. It's the most retarded thing that ever made television, and should be outlawed due to gross retardation. /rant.

3. High School Musical 2 - Need i say more?

4. High School Musical on ice - Need i say more?

Is there anyone else who shares my deep, burning hatred for this kinda shit?

Right now i hate... being all comfy and warm in bed, then needing a piss. It's like... I'm comfy here, gimme a break!

I also hate these 4 things about current pop culture (in order from least hate to most hate)

1. High school Musical - Pisses me off, because it's the biggest heap of moneyspinning, idealistic crap ever. At least some movies based off real life can come up with a storyline that might, conceivably happen once in a thousand years. I hate this whole perfect teen life bullshit. Being a teenager is bollocks, for the most part, far from this whole clichéd, stereotyped bullshit spat out by producers with nothing better to do than stick a bunch of lip - syncing fucktards in front of a camera. /rant.

2.Spongebob - People seem to cream their pants over this crap. Honestly. Cartoons were in their prime in the 90's. 90's cartoons own anything. Looney Toons, Hanna Barbara, Clasky Csupo, etc, etc. Not this shit. It's been merchandised to the point of saturation, and it makes me want to rob people of there spongebob merchandise, set it on fire, and throw them into it. It's the most retarded thing that ever made television, and should be outlawed due to gross retardation. /rant.

*raises hand*

I, too, cannot figure out why people like that shit. Maybe the world's population is getting more retarded everytime Nicklelodeon or Disney overhypes something.

Fucking shit, I can't stand the things you have just listed! There is a kid in my school, very small idiot kid, that is ALWAYS SINGING AND DANCING those songs from High School Musical.

I consider all Britney Spear and High School Musical fans too ask themselves this- "Am I an idiot because I listen to Pop music or does listening to pop music make me an idiot?"

Grrrrr I hate High School Musical, makes me wanna grab a shotgun and blow the cast's heads off, though I hate to admit I like *cough*SpongeBob*cough*

Idiots who like pop music and listening to that piece of trailer trash (Britney) make me wanna grab a grenade and throw it at a crowd of fans.

Edited by Happy Gorilla