What pisses you off?

Dazza

I Hate Randy Orton!That fucking cunt pisses me off,he ended Dusty Rhode`s carrer,Sgt. Slaughter,HBK(but now he`s back),and Mr. Monday Night A.K.A RVD(Rob Van Dam),John Cena.That MOTHERF****** BASTARD!I want to punch his lights out.

No offence to all you Randy f*****g Orton fans.

Edited by GTA Don

My Chrismas present..

My mom had promised me to get give me Super Smash Bros Brawl in Februari as late Chrismas present, but now she's both clothes.. :( Or at least I think she both clothes. Could also be some cushion. Either way I don't really like it..

But hey, worse things can happen. I shouldn't complain.

It pisses me off when I wake up and see that it's 7:57, I try to go back to sleep, can't, so I close my eyes for a while. Then when I look at the clock again it's been only ten minutes.

Umm... why do you wanna sleep so bad?

What pisses me off is that my mom's a lazy bitch and doesn't have a job and shops all day...

"What pisses me off is that my mom's a lazy bitch and doesn't have a job and shops all day..." so I can have a decent meal in the evening.

It pisses me off when I wake up and see that it's 7:57, I try to go back to sleep, can't, so I close my eyes for a while. Then when I look at the clock again it's been only ten minutes.

Wow.. I hate it when I'm up at that time. I would have seriously overslept (by 2 hours). If I close my eyes and open them usually something like 20 minutes have past, when it feels like just 1.

What pisses me off is that my mom's a lazy bitch and doesn't have a job and shops all day...

Because it's 8:00 in the morning on school vacation?

Because it's 8:00 in the morning on school vacation?

Lol, pisses me off when i shut my eyes after turning my alarm off, wake up, and i have to be at college in 5 minutes, when it takes me nearly an hour, including getting a shower and shit. Hate that, soooo much.

Also, sleep pwns ass. I'd sleep all fucking day if i could, seriously.

"What pisses me off is that my mom's a lazy bitch and doesn't have a job and shops all day..." so I can have a decent meal in the evening.

No, she shops for her clothes, and never cooks... never does anything except spend money...

That bastard! Rofl, nothing personal. But yeah, I hate those people who don't do shit and expect the world only please them.

My mom spends lots of money, but that's only for food and my dads and my stuff. Barely anything for herself. She just got a job a month ago though. Shell's Gas and Power. Part time job, but my mom's happy. She's only working for her own pleasure.