What pisses you off?

Dazza

The itunes program in general pisses me off. They put so much pointless shit in it. The stupid sub bits, recently added, recently played, top 25 most played. Why the fuck do i need to know which songs i play the most, or which songs i recently added? Also, what is with the whole "my rating" thing. does Apple really think we are so stupid that we need to be reminded by our ipod which songs we like? But the thing that really drives me to murders is when not thinking i plug my ipod into my friends pc to charge it, his fucking itunes pops up and automatically replaces all my great music, with shit.

Its so stupid.

Second that. It's why I regret buying my iPod. Great little think but I hate iTunes. God damned piece of shit it is. I just want to drag and drop, simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

Para ti lê isto SPIDER VICE... Não podes insultar o TEC assim... O gajo acaba contigo com o seu flaming... Meu, devias ouvir quem te critica aqui, eles podem te ajudar a ser menos nooby... Sim, es bastante nooby...

Just some advice for Spider Vice...

...the fuck?

Goddamned Dirty Harry, I'm not a n00b.

Edited by Spider-Vice

I think TV Ads are good, they advertise alot of stuff, and if I've drank alot of Pepsi or Coke and I need to go for a piss, then TV Ads would save time because most of channels have advertises for around 5 minutes, which gives me time to piss. :P

The PC I'm on right now sucks like shit, it's on Vista Home Basic, and I'm on IE7, which sucks even more, so I guess this means probably today, you'll be seeing alot of spelling mistakes from me!

Thefact that I can't find the Hate! topic anywhere :P

Just buy a normal MP3 player, drag and drop FTW!

Normal mp3 players are ugly though. I generally hate the look of apple products, but their iPods are pretty neat.

@TM: IE7 has a spellcheck.

My FF does not.. uhm, can someone give me a link to a good spellchecker for FF?

TV adds.. damn, for a day or two American TV is funny, but after that it just becomes down right annoying to have commerials every 7 minutes. Did lol a lot though.

Normal mp3 players are ugly though. I generally hate the look of apple products, but their iPods are pretty neat.

TV adds.. damn, for a day or two American TV is funny, but after that it just becomes down right annoying to have commerials every 7 minutes. Did lol a lot though.

It should update with the Spellchecker. Post about it in the computer forum...

Could you send a link to where I can get it? Just so I don't make any spelling errors again. :P

In FF, you need to go to this page, and choose which of any of those dictionary. Usually just download the US Dictionary, if not, any of the others. Sometimes, it says that it might not work due to some compatibility issues, or something like that.

Here are some Dictionary Links:

English - UK @ Mozilla.com

English - USA @ Mozilla.com

This page is the full dictionary page: Clicky!

That song "Be mine" by Robyn pisses me off, it is so annoying :pissedred:

Another thing that pisses me off is the fact I am currently in the middle of some exams, and if I fail, I will probably not stay at the school I am currently at and may not get a good job. :(

What do I do?

Edited by TNF

What pisses me off is that I've made no progress in reading the second half of To Kill a Mockingbird...and I have a test on it on Tuesday that counts as 15% of my term grade. I'm boned.

Well, your lucky, Had a math Test worth over 80 percent of your term grade, failed it, and now i am standing in the Negative percentage, so my mark looks sorta like

Petar Pavicic Assigntment1,2,3,4,5,6,7, etc to like 30, Term %-2

and i just spilt milk on my Tshirt FUCK

Edited by Wheelman101