Dazza

What pisses you off?

I hate the fact that I cannot maintain my bit long hair, which when properly managed, PWN.

--Truely

I like Spanish.

I wish I could learn Spanish instead of German.

I like Spanish chicks, too.

Me too.

What's pissing me off is that my Private Area is really in Pain! :P Man, I hate how this happens, I don't even Masterbate, nor have I had sex, I guess it could be my muscles, I've been playing Football in the last few days.

Fisherman piss me off, nobody need's fish, why can't they just hunt, meat is better then fish, hunting is better then fishing, when you hunt you use a shotgun, when you fish you use a rod.....

WHY FISHING!!!!!!?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!????!!!!??????????

José das Barracas pisses me off, the motherfucker sells fish, although he is just a character my cousin made up, nice bringing that up sniper speed!!

You did something stupid cousin!!!!

Are you and Sniperspeed Related?

Well, I like Fish, I like having Cod mainly. But yeah, most of the time I can't have it because my mom doesn't buy it. :(

Edited by TM™

Haha, you guys must hate everything, don't you? But living were Fish are caught isn't that bad. When you get older, you can move away from their.

What's pissing me off ATM is the Scroll Bar in my Mouse, it's not scrolling now! I better get it fixed soon.

I like Spanish.

I wish I could learn Spanish instead of German.

I like Spanish chicks, too.

Same, I learn German too and its to hard and I don't like it to much. I wish I could learn Spanish too, it is very easy. :D

I think I would have fun listening to your "hood" friends speaking french!I have to learn German too, but my goddamn teacher is a right wing conservationist, she sounds like Hitler when she speak's!!I think I will start visiting this topic a lot since I have a lot of problem's with everything.

I think I know two thing's that sniperspeed hates:

The assholes from his "hood" that say stupid thing's that the chick's like.

And the mentally ill, this reason you should hear what he has to say!