GTA San Andreas:Weird Things

Vl4d

I went for myth-busting tour once :P and found some answers

The bags near the abandoned airport are the ones that two gangmembers of Leone threw in the special video showing what happened before GTA Sa , in San Andreas.

The ghost cars are real ,found two in Back O Beyond and one North of the abandoned airstrip (airport), but I never saw them driving by themselves.

The map with dots in Mike Toreno's house shows where mystic things are - could be UFOs or ghost cars - I will take further research on this

Never saw an UFO ,except the fake model near the restaurant somwhere in the dessert

However ,I've seen moving balls of light , which ,if you fly near to them will change your course (direct you to fly right/left)

As I've seen the videos on youtube - CJ's mother is just a random pedestrian woman , as is leather face or that guy with coat and a hat.

Bigfoot and Leatherface are mods.

I can upload images if you need,just ask

Be back with more updates

• 2 weeks later...

The Jhonson house is haunted by Beverley Cj's mom and Brian his little brother sometimes around 12:00-4:00 if your in the Jhonson house you can hear brian talking about missing Cj and Sweet while playing basketball but its a low wisper you have to be paying attention or you might not know it. I also seen an all white and grey Yeti on the top of mount Chilliad i tried to photograpgh it but he jumped over the edge and when i looked over there was nothing.

The Jhonson house is haunted by Beverley Cj's mom and Brian his little brother sometimes around 12:00-4:00 if your in the Jhonson house you can hear brian talking about missing Cj and Sweet while playing basketball but its a low wisper you have to be paying attention or you might not know it. I also seen an all white and grey Yeti on the top of mount Chilliad i tried to photograpgh it but he jumped over the edge and when i looked over there was nothing.

is it true or just a mod? you may show us some pictures if you saw them...

Look sth about misteries:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6CTlAX1u1g

True weird things r:

-UFO that can be seen near the Area 69 or in area 52, look in YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEeY1h9ebDk or

-Leatherface I'm not sure...... Some people say they exist but some say that aren't... well a matter of time and we will know the truth >.<

-Bigfoot and Yeti are a 100% fake!!!!!! You can only see these creatures with the help of a MOD!!! >.<:pissedred:

-Suicidal peds are real!!! About them on the first video...

-Ghost cars r real as well cause when you go near the Mount Chilliad, near a fallen tree (Back o beyond) you'll see a car that is moving by itself

-Graffitti from the graveyard is real too, first video should do it

About the disapering phones I hear 4 the first time.... :unsure::wacko::blush:

Area 52???

Graffiti is obvious, i think that 99.99% of SA players know that they are real.

IDK about the other 00.01%...

Edit: Im not sure someone posted it but: If you take an AK47 and go into the Inn near Area 69 that has a flying plate on a stick (lol), if you enter and shoot the pool player in the head with the AK, he will run to you with a 0% health and will crash near the stairs.

Edited by Crypt

• 1 month later...
I thought I saw the shark once, but it had no collision model & went right through the sea floor by the Lighthouse in Santa Maria.

If I get some tine, I'll open up GTA3.img file & see if there's a shark model.

I know there's a dolphin, but again no collision.

If I do see the shark, I'll get a screenshot.

i saw sharks a 100000times, but they don`t attack you. they are just there like dolphins

I play SA since 2004, passed it 8 times, and here are my confirmations:

UFO's: 0.0000001%

Rustler Following you: 50%

Blinking Lights in the sky: 100% (NOT UFOS)

Cave: 98%, there's one in Fort Carson, but some people say it's underground, which is a lie.

Sharks eating CJ: 0.0000001%

Sharks: 20% (I think they're only in VC :mellow: )

AK Zombie: 0% WTF

Grafitti dissapearing at a certain hour in LS Cemetary: 100% (It actually dissapears at midnight and appears again at 6 A.M.)

Area 69 zombies: 0% WTF

Bigfoot & Piggsy: 0%, no discussion!

Done.

Edited by Spider-Vice

• 2 weeks later...