GTA San Andreas:Weird Things

Vl4d

:blink: Did you know about the sign on top of the "Golden Gate Bridge" in San Fierro?

There is a bridge that connects San Fierro to Las Venturas and it lookes like the Golden Gate bridge.If you fly on top of one of the poles with a jetpack you will see a sign that says: "There are no Easter Eggs up here."

Weird huh?

^_^ I have proof that the Jhonson's House is haunted by the ghost of CJ's mom!I will make a video about it and post it on WWW.YouTube.com or I can post the photos here,on the forum.Just reply someone so I'll know that someone's here.

:blink: Did you know about the sign on top of the "Golden Gate Bridge" in San Fierro?

There is a bridge that connects San Fierro to Las Venturas and it lookes like the Golden Gate bridge.If you fly on top of one of the poles with a jetpack you will see a sign that says: "There are no Easter Eggs up here."

Weird huh?

I heard that rumour, max you sound when inside CJs house ( midnight ) and you might hear her ... also in the cimetery, on midnight you can see ghosts :):lol:

Hmmm, well, I suppose I'll let this topic go unlocked, but don't claim that Bigfoot/Yeti exists, it's false, there are also no ghosts of any kind.

The only weird things in SA are:

The aforementioned graveyard graffiti

The disappearing telephone booth in the desert

The bodybags in the desert

The rolling damaged cars in Back O' Beyond

I have 3 photos that I've taken in one night and it is proof that CJ's house is haunted.It may be the ghost of CJ's mom or the ghost of CJ's brother,Brian.

And why don`t you post those pictures ? You don`t know how to or what ?

post-11125-1182770891_thumb.jpgThis is the last photo I've taken in that night.It was made at 00:15.You can see that the light is gone and the dishes are back on the right counter exactly as it was at 23:45.This a really big proof that CJ's house is haunted by I don't know who is haunting it.It can be CJ's mom or CJ's brother,Brian or even his dad,Beverly!

post-11125-1182793710_thumb.jpgLOOK!I've put these two photos one near the other so you can see clearly "the aparition".Look at the corner of the room,right on top of the plant near te kitchen entrance.There is like a sphere of yellow-orange light,also know as an "ORB".An ORB is a sphere of rezidual eneregy that appears before or after the appariton of a ghost.If you can't see the difference now,I can't do anything else.

@Fuciu Vlad : Please don`t triple post,

New the ADD REPLY button there is a EDIT BUTTON so click it in case you forgot something . Thank You .

As for those pics: there is a difference but probably just a small lighting effect bug ...

^lol

But seriously, we're gonna debunk the hunted house and see if he shopped them.

PC version, FRAPS.

Download high-res here

THAT IS PROOF!! I think you'll find that my video clearly supports the topic starter's viewpoint.

JK.

Also, notice to topic starter: GTFO. You fail. Even if it did only happen "every 30 days," or so, do you know how many people have played San Andreas simultaneously since its release? Don't you think that someone, somewhere would eventually get actual, non-grainy, non-shopped footage of paranormal stuff? Also, the game's code has been checked for paranormal instructions numerous times. No paranormal activity other than what me and Tilly mentioned, and those can even just be described as easter eggs.