[SA][XSA]Unbroken

XSA Unbroken

UnbrokenFan.jpg

XSA is proud to present to you, it's 12th crew vid, Unbroken! The vid was started WAY back in January, and it's finally here! I am proud to say that this vid had hitches, but for once it didn't have to do with the rendering. So please, enjoy!

Oh and on a sidenote, this is the last XSA vid that I (Ostits) will be in. I would like to thank XSA for a great year, and I hope that the crew will go on without me.

Now, without further words:

---------------------------------------

HQ Xvid:

Filefactory

MegaUpload

FileFront (Download & Stream)

MQ Xvid:

FileFront

LQ & Streaming:

Youtube

OMG you guys dont stop surprising me!! Ill dload this as soon as i get back home :thumbsup:

Stunts 9.5/10 (0.5 for originality - hydra stunt)

Video editing 10/10 ( you know in the beginning I actually could believe that this is some Hollywood movie thats about to be shown)

Music 10/10 (Right on)

Awesome Video. RAD's first bump and your last bump (DeathCobra) were just pure awesomeness. I watched this vid over at GTAS.. I should probably go and leave a comment :P kr3m's stuff was brilliant, although I'm not a big fan of MD stuff, He still made it appealing.

The Music - Dammit, I knew we (GLS) should've used that song in BS, I really like that song and Ostis owned with editing it.

all in all, another keeper. Good Job XSA :clapping::thumbsup:

Edit - I lost the p2b to corevil :rolleyes:

Edited by GiftedMisfit

Hey LiviuXSA is from Romania, it is a romanian name ... right ?

Yes, he's from Romania.

OT: Awesome vid, with the pwnage heights from RAD & DC and then the awesome creativity from Kr3mlin and Corevil this vid gets 10/10 :)

Edited by Ghost