"All White People" Mod

adolpho

Has anyone considered creating a mod that makes all the characters white, in case a player doesn't "like" n*****? While their at it, they could remove all the n****jive dialect. I would get tired of hearing that throughout the game.

There was a whole thing about this when somebody released a mod to make CJ white in san andreas. You should probably keep from raising this point. If someone is that racist, then they won't buy the games.....

And if you want to change the soundsets and make it sound good. I wish you luck employing R*s voice actors to create an unnoficial mod, and paying them to do so. :)

why don't you just say "African Americans" like a decent person?

Dude, no, don't say 'African-American' either, that's just as stupid. I mean, go to England. They're not American. Do you think they call black people ''African-American''? African-American is a presumptuous, stupid term. I don't support this guy's racism, but I don't support the word "African-American" either. "Black" is just fine. <3 the double-standard created by politically correct people.

There was a whole thing about this when somebody released a mod to make CJ white in san andreas. You should probably keep from raising this point. If someone is that racist, then they won't buy the games.....

And if you want to change the soundsets and make it sound good. I wish you luck employing R*s voice actors to create an unnoficial mod, and paying them to do so. :)

Um, that's not racist, nobody complained about racism when people made black person skins for Claude.

What's racist is wanting to remove all black (and presumably Hispanic characters) from the game, repeatedly using a racial epithet, and creating a username after a WWII murderer.

Oh and, no, I'm afraid there isn't a mod that turns every character white, although there is a mod that turns CJ white. Anywho I guess you're just going to have to suck it up and deal with it, as we don't condone racism here, so, we can't help you. And stop being racist for the banhammer, she's a commin'