What are you eating/drinking right now?

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy peanuts soar, over chocolate covered mountain tops, and waterfalls of caramel, dancin nuget in the meadow, sing a song of satisfaction, to the world.what am i eating?happy peanuts soar, over chocolate covered mountain tops, and waterfalls of caramel, dancin nuget in the meadow, sing a song of satisfaction, to the world.what am i eating?

happy peanuts soar, over chocolate covered mountain tops, and waterfalls of caramel, dancin nuget in the meadow, sing a song of satisfaction, to the world.what am i eating?happy peanuts soar, over chocolate covered mountain tops, and waterfalls of caramel, dancin nuget in the meadow, sing a song of satisfaction, to the world.what am i eating?

Snickers.

I'm eating a cheeseburger and some chicken. Seriously, whenever we have fast food I'm like the fattest person in the world. I really only weigh about 130lbs.

Snickers.

I'm eating a cheeseburger and some chicken. Seriously, whenever we have fast food I'm like the fattest person in the world. I really only weigh about 130lbs.

Aren't you only 14??? I weighed like some where in between 90-110 pounds when I was 14.

SNICKERS!!! I love em'

EDIT: I'm surprised this topic actually got off. I thought people would over look it or some shit.

EDIT 2: What happened to the word filters? I don't want to get in trouble if this shit is supposed to be censored...

Edited by Original GTA Master

Snickers.

Aren't you only 14??? I weighed like some where in between 90-110 pounds when I was 14.

SNICKERS!!! I love em'

EDIT: I'm surprised this topic actually got off. I thought people would over look it or some shit.

EDIT 2: What happened to the word filters? I don't want to get in trouble if this shit is supposed to be censored...

So he weighs 15 or so more pounds than you (when you were his age)... Not that big-a-deal....

Snickers.

SNICKERS!!! I love em'

So he weighs 15 or so more pounds than you (when you were his age)... Not that big-a-deal....

If I weighed 90 than that'd be a 40 pound difference. I remember that I weighed 88 pounds when ever I was in wrestling at the age of 13.

I'm still eating them Cheez-its :thumbsup:

Eh, I'll post a pic of myself later and you can judge for yourself if you think 130lbs is too much. (Keep in mind I'm about 5'9'')

Also, I'm eating Goldfish. Love Goldfish. Original flavor owns you.

Well I'm not saying you're fat or anything, I'm just saying that you weigh a bit more than what I did at your age. I remember that my one friend weighed 160-180 pounds when he was 14 years old...now that's fat.

I'm still eating those Cheez-its...and when they're gone I'll have to find something else to eat...I hate looking for food...

I could go for some Goldfish right about now...they're awesome! I like the original and the pizza flavored...mmm...

I'm about to eat some pizza. From Little Ceasers.

Little Ceasers is some good pizza. There is this new place at my mall called "Villa Pizza"...it's amazing!!! The pizzas are huge.

Edited by Original GTA Master