Psp

Genyus

Well I was planning to sell my DS + 6 games and a GBA + 3/4 games too get some money and buy a PSP + games.

But I'm not sure if I should do it..

Any suggestions? ^_^

First things first. You won't get money for a GBA anymore, very common and little people use one. DS I think you should keep because there kickass....

Look through your room and find old PS2 games or something which you don't want anymore and sell books etc. I made about £40 from that towards to my PS3. You'll regret selling your DS, trust me. Do jobs round the house weekly, start up a small car wash business. There is plenty ways to get money.

But if you really want to you could sell your DS, but I seriously wouldn't recommend it. You'll start to miss it and feel like crap because you sold it.

Might take time to save up for a PSP but aslong as you get it for a good price with 1 game free then you'll be rocking. :P

PSPs are getting cheaper. You should buy a PSP and get 1 game that can actually entertain you. But it's best to wait for a while, Then it might get cheaper. But then you might change you mind and then go for another Console. So I'd say wait for a while, then see if anything is happening then buy a PSP.

PSPs are getting cheaper. You should buy a PSP and get 1 game that can actually entertain you. But it's best to wait for a while, Then it might get cheaper. But then you might change you mind and then go for another Console. So I'd say wait for a while, then see if anything is happening then buy a PSP.

Who knows, maybe they'll make a PSP Elite? :D

No I'm kidding what I meant was they might make one with like 20 gb harddrive? You never know...

I think you should wait a month or 2 before doing anything. The PSP doesn't have that many great games, except for the GTA's and LocoRoco, and it is quite expensive, despite the recent price cut. I think you should keep the DS and, if you really want a PSP, save up for it.

In my opinion PSP's aren't really that great, they have 3 or 4 good games (including LCS and VCS) and they are rather limited. I would recommend getting a second hand one or a cheap new one if you can. Or save for something of more value.

Well I know enough and my decision is, I'll keep my DS because the battery goes much longer and I'm more of a Nintendo Fanboy then Sony and I like the games for Nintendo consoles more. Like Zelda Phantom Hourglass which is coming for the DS.