Mods Illegal!?

Sup ma hommies, need some andswers wit dis dig yo, you know some games theat have licenced cars like NFS, the cars dont have damage models right, right. But when R* asked the car companys to put licensed cars into thier games like MC and GTA, the car companys said sure but we would not allow u to destroy our cars in anyway whatsoever. R* did not like the idea of undamagable cars, so the put cars that look like real cars and added some new names. So is it illegal when makin mods cause is it violating copyright of the car companys cause we had no permission to use thier cars?

• 3 weeks later...

but they are being destroyed like shit, when u start the car, sparks come otta the back of the car 4 every mod, and the doors fling and whip and the hood and the fender and the trunk and the shit en everything!

shit, i just went on sum car sites, and there al saying MAZADA or Toyota or whatever is saying that u cant use it and shit!

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Yeah, I already saved em', but I'm not puttin' them up until I have 250 bucks to give you. I already have 125, and I'll send the money when I have it, possibly in the next half-hour. Before theGTAplace went down, I spent money on a sig change for Spaz. But I'm posting like there's no tomorrow. BTW, nice job on the sig and avatar. It will be an honor to use them.

• 9 months later...

I think using mods altogether is illegal becuase it violates the EULA OF THE PROGRAM. the part were it says :modify or prepare derivative copies blah blah NOT PERMITTED TO REVERSE ENGINENER, DECOMPILE OR DISSEMBLE THE SOFTWARE OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIAL IN ANY WAY BLAH BLAH.

BUT I THINK THEY DON'T CARE OR ALL THIES SITES WOULD BE SHUT DOWN

ESPICIALLY IF THEY WERE MAKING PROFIT OFF OF IT.:lamo:

SO YOU CAN'T MAKE MODS AS YOUR JOB. :bashhead:

Edited by Sabin Romero

I think using mods altogether is illegal becuase it violates the EULA OF THE PROGRAM. the part were it says :modify or prepare derivative copies blah blah NOT PERMITTED TO REVERSE ENGINENER, DECOMPILE OR DISSEMBLE THE SOFTWARE OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIAL IN ANY WAY BLAH BLAH.

BUT I THINK THEY DON'T CARE OR ALL THIES SITES WOULD BE SHUT DOWN

ESPICIALLY IF THEY WERE MAKING PROFIT OFF OF IT.:lamo:

SO YOU CAN'T MAKE MODS AS YOUR JOB. :bashhead:

Read the post dates, Einstein.