R.I.P Chris Benoit

It is on news right now, only heard of it couple of hours ago, it is very sad ... A similar case happened in my country, a guy killed his wife and his little boy, but he didn`t commit suicide, and it wasn`t a sports personality ... He is now arrested and will spend the rest of his horrible life in prison ...

I heard that Chris Benoit had two kids from a previous marriage, but they`re alive ...

The news I watched said he went crazy cuz of some side effect on steroids he was taking. :huh:

Sad stuff man... I used to go to those. I was like 9 feet away from both guarro and benoit. I saw triple H like 3 feet in front of me. he looked at me in the eye as he went backstage. And the coachmen. lol I would boo him as he walked backstage and he would like flip me off lol. Coachman is cool.

Anyway man its all sad stuff. WWE is having a hard time right now.

Ahem. He strangled his wife and smothered his child. He then killed himself afterwards. Sad for his wife and child, but no sympathy for Mr. Benoit.

If you knew the first thing about Chris Benoit you would know he loved his family more than anything in the world. Watch the ending to Wrestlemania 20, Benoit celebrated his World Heavyweight Championship win with the people that meant the most to him in his life, Eddie Guerrero and his family. Chris Benoit is the last man on the planet you would expect to ever do a thing like this.

By no means am I accepting what Benoit did as morale. But I know for a fact that he was either under the influence, or temporarily lost his mind. It wasn't as if he planned it out over a period of time. What could have been a 10 second loss of control in which he killed his wife probobly led to the murder of his son. Benoit would obviosuly have not been thinking striaght by this time. Perhaps he thought if he killed his son aswell the three could start life again in a better place? Nobody will ever know.

All I know is Chris Benoit was the best wrestler I have ever had the pleasure to watch, and I refuse to believe he murdered his family whilst thinking straight and having complete control of himself and his mind.

The news will inevitably hit the WWE, infact the whole of the sporting world hard. Chris Benoit was one of those guys who helped the new talent develop. He was one of those guys people looked up to. He was one of those guys who people thought, Wow. I wish I was as talented as him. In short, Chris Benoit was a hero to millions.

I offer my deepest sorrows to Chris Benoit's family. R.I.P Chris, Nancy and Daniel Benoit.

^ Are you kissing a murderer's ass? I don't care what he did in his life, and I especially don't give a f*ck if he was a damned good wrestler. The fact of the matter is he killed his wife and son for no reason. That is unforgivable. And what pisses me off more is he killed himself afterwards so he wouldn't have to deal with the consequences. I'll send flowers to his wife and child, but I'll spit on Chris Benoit's grave before I show any sympathy for him.

"By no means am I accepting what Benoit did as morale. But I know for a fact that he was either under the influence, or temporarily lost his mind. It wasn't as if he planned it out over a period of time. What could have been a 10 second loss of control in which he killed his wife probobly led to the murder of his son. Benoit would obviosuly have not been thinking striaght by this time. Perhaps he thought if he killed his son aswell the three could start life again in a better place? Nobody will ever know."

Perhaps this phrase will clear things up for you.

"Respect the wrestler, not the man."

BUMP.

R.I.P Chris Benoit.

According to somethings I have seen, Chris might have not of done any of this.

I have read that KEVIN SULLIVAN is a suspect of murdering them.

Kevin Sullivan is a Satanist. His ex-wife (Nancy Benoit) left Kevin for Chris Benoit. Kevin told Chris Benoit 10 years ago he will kill him. Kevin wanted revenge. He hated Nancy for leaving him, he hated Benoits child Daniel, He hated Benoit for taking his wife.

He left the 2 other children alive because they were HIS kids.

Chris Benoit was a great wrestler.

R.I.P