Police Officer Appearance

aabuff

there are diffrent cops, if you see towards the start of the new trailer, when nico looks behind him driving the cop car is following, in hte car there are two diffrent cops

one is a drug useing, well fair collecting, dumb ass, malt liquer drinking, big lipped, negro

and the other is a honkey ass, sister banging, horse penis sucking, cracker ass white guy

stop being a racist

there are diffrent cops, if you see towards the start of the new trailer, when nico looks behind him driving the cop car is following, in hte car there are two diffrent cops

one is a drug useing, well fair collecting, dumb ass, malt liquer drinking, big lipped, negro

and the other is a honkey ass, sister banging, horse penis sucking, cracker ass white guy

stop being a racist

stop tellin me what to do, if you cant take some race jokes get the fu*k out

if you cant take that dumb joke, then gta is not the game for you.

i hope your mom died during her pergnacy, because she would be heart broken at what a pussy ass limp dick bitch she raised.

o0o0o0o one more thing, if i ever see you, i gonna wip my pecker out and slap you in the face with it. so you have have a red mark up your face for the rest of the day that looks like a pecker. how you gonna explaine that one? your gonna say you got pecker slapped. OWNED

be safe

stop being a racist

stop tellin me what to do, if you cant take some race jokes get the fu*k out

if you cant take that dumb joke, then gta is not the game for you.

i hope your mom died during her pergnacy, because she would be heart broken at what a pussy ass limp dick bitch she raised.

o0o0o0o one more thing, if i ever see you, i gonna wip my pecker out and slap you in the face with it. so you have have a red mark up your face for the rest of the day that looks like a pecker. how you gonna explaine that one? your gonna say you got pecker slapped. OWNED

be safe

Hey meng, I know this is off topic, but be carefull, you're still a newbie here, you have 4 posts, Victor Vance has over 100, so dont try to be smartass, you understand?

If you keep with that stupid attitutde, you may get yourself banned.

Ya also didnt came half way from "OWNING".

Now, on topic:

I hope they have more cop appearance :mellow:

What more can i say?